Line Brawl

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Mr Hockey

Line Brawl

Post by Mr Hockey »

So exactly how many fights were there last night in the Hopkins vs Coon Rapids Varsity game? I hear that many players are suspended for their next game. Who knows more about this???
Shinbone_News

Post by Shinbone_News »

Um. According to the official game sheet, there were no penalties assessed. And yet, there were two power play goals?!

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/game/game_sheet/3584426

Maybe the scorekeeper got KO'd sometime in the first period????

Usually the Hub's game sheets are pretty thorough. Not this time though. Had no idea Hopkins and CR had such a heated rivalry.
blueliner5

Post by blueliner5 »

Shinbone_News wrote:Um. According to the official game sheet, there were no penalties assessed. And yet, there were two power play goals?!

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/game/game_sheet/3584426

Maybe the scorekeeper got KO'd sometime in the first period????
Usually the Hub's game sheets are pretty thorough. Not this time though. Had no idea Hopkins and CR had such a heated rivalry.
Scorekeeper needs to be replaced or if anything concentrate more on the game rather than worrying about what music to play during stoppage of play. Shots 40 something to 15? I think your right the scorekeeper must of incurred brain damage
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

Where I live the scoreboard, newspaper, and hockey hub all often have 3 different shot totals, goal scorers and assists can vary as well.

Hockey hub is usually done by a volunteer, not the official scorer.
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

Had no idea Hopkins and CR had such a heated rivalry.[/quote]

Fear the Cardinal!!!
Mr Hockey

Post by Mr Hockey »

What's the scoop?