Sat. 1-5-13 Hill-Murray at Edina

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Hill-Murray at Edina

Hill-Murray Pioneers
65%
Edina Hornets
35%

Total votes: 23

starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Gems wrote:
starmvp wrote:
Gems wrote: The Vikings have made lots of history but it's usually the opponent that sets the history :lol: ...besides, I prefer watching hockey and these kids playing for the love of the game over professionals :D
Fair enough, I'm still planning on the Vikes games :wink:
:roll: Glad I stayed home to watch the Vikes...NOT! You missed a good one star...
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Is all I have to say... Didn't expect Ponder to have a nail appointment :roll: Glad they put a good show on over at Braemar though!
Gems

Post by Gems »

starmvp wrote:
Gems wrote:
starmvp wrote:Fair enough, I'm still planning on the Vikes games :wink:
:roll: Glad I stayed home to watch the Vikes...NOT! You missed a good one star...
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Is all I have to say... Didn't expect Ponder to have a nail appointment :roll: Glad they put a good show on over at Braemar though!
It's ok someday you will learn about our beloved Vikings :wink: and yes it was a good show at the rink tonight and is why I love watching hockey...good crowd too :D
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Gems wrote:
starmvp wrote:
Gems wrote: :roll: Glad I stayed home to watch the Vikes...NOT! You missed a good one star...
It's ok someday you will learn about our beloved Vikings :wink: and yes it was a good show at the rink tonight and is why I love watching hockey...good crowd too :D
Well it's good to know that entire crowd ditched our beloved Vikings... :wink:
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

I must add that I watched some of the hockey game online... No worries
MNHockeyFan

Re: Sat. 1-5-13 Hill-Murray at Edina

Post by MNHockeyFan »

Gems wrote:Thought Wayzata played at the Plymouth ice rink :roll:
They do, and that's where this game will be. Although after losing to BSM on Thursday, after the LPH rankings came out, it's doubtful that Wayzata will still be ranked No. 2.