Eden Prairie @ Cloquet

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Lumberjack

Eden Prairie @ Cloquet

Post by Lumberjack »

Any predictions on this make up game tonight. Also, anyone know if it will be streamed? Kniven is usually on top of the Cloquet home games, hoping that stays consistent tonight as I would like to catch the Jacks in action from the South Metro.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

This is the first quality opponent since the Jefferson game outside of 7AA for the Jacks. All the games CEC has won have been by a large margin, but that is mostly due to the fact that the Jacks have been playing very average or terrible teams. The next 4 games are huge for CEC in determining if they'll end up 3, 4, or 5 in the seedings. They also have a home game vs. St. Francis 2 days before the seeding meeting.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
kniven

Re: Eden Prairie @ Cloquet

Post by kniven »

Lumberjack wrote:Any predictions on this make up game tonight. Also, anyone know if it will be streamed? Kniven is usually on top of the Cloquet home games, hoping that stays consistent tonight as I would like to catch the Jacks in action from the South Metro.
Hi Lumberjack. Yes tonights jv and varsity games will be streamed online here? http://www.highschoolcube.com/profiles/ ... ke-niven-1

JV game tips off at 4:30 and Varsity at 6:30
Lumberjack

Post by Lumberjack »

Thanks for the streaming Kniven. Please know your efforts are appreciated.
TennJed

Post by TennJed »

"JV game tips off at 4:30 and Varsity at 6:30" We still talking about a hockey game? :D
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

TennJed wrote:"JV game tips off at 4:30 and Varsity at 6:30" We still talking about a hockey game? :D
In CEC the homer refs throw the puck in the air to lure the away team into an early high stick and offensive zone face off for the Jacks. All kidding aside kniven does put online a very quality video feed.
Metrohockeyfan

Post by Metrohockeyfan »

I believe the game will also be streamed on psbmn.com, but I could be wrong there.
kniven

Post by kniven »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:
TennJed wrote:"JV game tips off at 4:30 and Varsity at 6:30" We still talking about a hockey game? :D
In CEC the homer refs throw the puck in the air to lure the away team into an early high stick and offensive zone face off for the Jacks. All kidding aside kniven does put online a very quality video feed.
Thanks DJ. And yea, the tipoff times are early because the original game was postponed. Should be a fun game to watch for sure. Lots of respect for the Eagles of EP without question. Jacks have their hands full tonight.
duluth dave

Post by duluth dave »

It will be interesting to see the jacks play a decent team. They seem to be a up and down team with a lot of offensive potential.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

This game has the makings of a shootout. I'm gonna take Eden Prairie 7-5.
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

EP up 2-1 after 2. Shots are 24-19 EP, though they were 10-1 (score 1-0) midway through the first period. At that point, Esse took his timeout, had his team trap and collapse for the rest of the period, then switched up his lines during the first intermission, putting Kuhlman back with Westin and Beau Michaud. They scored on their first shift of the 2nd and put on some very good pressure throughout. EP got the goal back and the rest of the period was pretty even, except on special teams--EP generated some good pressure on their PP, while CEC's breakouts on theirs were wretched.

Looks like Hunter Warner isn't playing tonight?

Should be an entertaining third.
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

EP survives with a 3-2 win. Shots 29-28 CEC. Kuhlman and company barely left the ice in the 3rd (I think they were on the ice for the last three minutes, when CEC went on the PP; they were gassed by the end of that shift.) CEC also had a goal waved off at one point, though I had no way of telling if it was actually in or not. Lots of bodies flying into the net.

Good game to watch. Thanks for the webcast, kniven!
kniven

Post by kniven »

karl(east) wrote:EP survives with a 3-2 win. Shots 29-28 CEC. Kuhlman and company barely left the ice in the 3rd (I think they were on the ice for the last three minutes, when CEC went on the PP; they were gassed by the end of that shift.) CEC also had a goal waved off at one point, though I had no way of telling if it was actually in or not. Lots of bodies flying into the net.

Good game to watch. Thanks for the webcast, kniven!
You are welcome Karl :)
Metrohockeyfan

Post by Metrohockeyfan »

Kniven (or anyone else who watched), who was in goal for both teams? and how did they look?
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Metrohockeyfan wrote:Kniven (or anyone else who watched), who was in goal for both teams? and how did they look?
Gerdes for EP, and Strom for Cloquet. Both looked pretty good, from what I could tell.
newtendy29fan

Post by newtendy29fan »

karl(east) wrote:
Metrohockeyfan wrote:Kniven (or anyone else who watched), who was in goal for both teams? and how did they look?
Gerdes for EP, and Strom for Cloquet. Both looked pretty good, from what I could tell.
Nice that EP let their back up goalie play on the trip up north.