8th Grader Joey Anderson Gives Hill Murray 2 Potent Lines***

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

BogeyMan

Post by BogeyMan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 am

"As I said in my post last week, sectionals would continue to reveal the rise of Hill's second line since Joey Anderson came up which also totally revitalized Willie Browns game. I gave the stats of 1st & 2nd line scoring comparatively in the 8 games before and after Joey came up i.e. pre-joey 8 games 19-5 in favor of 1st line - post Joey games 23-19 1st vs. 2nd.

As stated I said you will see this continue in sectionals and it has. The top 3 scorers in post-season are 1)Brown 2) Funk 3) Anderson (tie). And more importantly, in the critical game with Stillwater tonight the second line scored the first 4 goals (3 by Brown, 1 By Funk - & 2 great Assists by Joey) before a couple of late Empty Netters.. Trust me, Anderson and Brown together are like fire and fuel, with Funk grinding away and playing his role..Brown is showing why he is considered a top 10 JR F and Joey why he is one of best 98's period..

To all those with the LOL replies last week you may want to check the box scores since my initial post and maybe watch the tape of the Stillwater Game.. Hockey Hub #1 Star - Brown - #2 Star - Anderson.. Same two stars as their last regular season game against M'Head.. The point all along being that Hill, unlike most of the season, now has two dynamic lines that can match up with anyone's top 2.. Proof is in the Pudding... LOL all the way to the cup.."

WW: I am not so sure you can any longer call them the 2nd Line....based on their recent production/play and the apparent disappearance/lack of effort by Slattery it now appears that HM has 2 top lines in no order that have the ability to control games night in and night out. Last night Brown was able to finish on a couple of great chances and Dugas made 2-3 keys saves at critical times. I am still baffled on why Funk does not get more credit as he does things game in and game out that do not show up on the score sheet but are difference makers. I thought Joey came down to Earth a little bit last night but was solid.

My concerns of last weeks post are still valid:
Can HM settle in and play a team game? Brown, Funk, Anderson, Lavalle and French have figured it out.....can Slattery? He is single handedly killing that line. No hustle, no puck movement, no play making. Lex may want to see if their is another jv guy that they can bring up!
Power Play? Almost cost them 2 SH goals last night. Go back to concern above. Hard to score pp goals with no puck movement and play making.
Can the defense play well enough to keep Dugas from having to be his best? Last night we witmessed a glimpse of this. Top pair needs to figure out how to shut other teams top forwards down and limit chances. Stillwater had too much ozone time against this pair and had some great chances but could not finish. If they had a little more skill the posts today would be all about HM's season ending upset.

For all you HM faithful, maybe this was just a wake up call and a scare but if they do not bring more on Friday look for another 2010 debacle......

Wallyworld

Vindication

Post by Wallyworld » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 am

Vindication:)

Excellent points Bogeyman about Slattery & the power play as well. I know i've been accused of blowing Brown's horn too much but I would like to see Lechner try either he or Joey on the power play (actually Brown had been on the PP last year and as starting C on 1st line earlier this year). & Dugas did look a little shaky last night which I've seen maybe one other time in 2 years.. Don't feel real comfortable about Friday night..

Feels nice to be vindicated though as numerous people were literally laughing at my original couple of posts about the team "dynamic" changing big time (and I gave the stats to back it up) but finally after a couple weeks, you get this from the hockey hub "Zach LaValle, Mitch Slattery and Josh French. Yeah, that’s a pretty potent top line. Willie Brown, Joey Anderson and Tyler Funk. Those guys form an equally explosive top unit......Since Lechner called up Anderson, an eighth-grader, from the junior varsity late in the regular season the dynamic of the Hill-Murray’s offense changed."" & from Lechner "Yeah we really have two 1st lines ("interchangeable") & two 3rd lines now"

Thank You & Good Night!

D3Referee

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am

BogeyMan wrote: Last night Brown was able to finish on a couple of great chances and Dugas made 2-3 keys saves at critical times. I am still baffled on why Funk does not get more credit as he does things game in and game out that do not show up on the score sheet but are difference makers. I thought Joey came down to Earth a little bit last night but was solid.
Great points. I agree with you on Funk. Listening in last night all you heard was Funk - Brown - Funk - Brown. They were all over the ice.

Joey did come back down to earth last night, but I think that is a function of the soft teams they have been playing since he joined the squad.

Stillwater is ranked #36 in the State. Obviously no juggernaut, but much better than the 110+ ranked teams he has accumulated his points against and better than the average ranked team (70th) that he has faced since coming up. He did manage a first and second assist against them, which is actually his first multi-point game against a Class AA opponent who is not ranked in the 100's. So going in the right direction.

#Rank - Opp - Score - (Joeys pts)

# 3 St.Thomas 3-1 (1G, 1A)
# 25 Tartan 5-1 (1A)
# 28 Moorhead 6-4 (1G)
# 36 Roseville 6-2 (2A)
# 38 Mahtomedi 7-0 (1A)
# 71 N. St. Paul 8-4 (1A)
# 90 Henry Sibley 7-0 (1G)
#112 Simley 10-2(2G, 1A)
#128 SP ComoPark 12-1 (1G)
#131 Richfield 12-0(3G, 2A) )

As Lechner said in his interview "we are close to having two first lines". As you said Bogey, this is has as much to do with the first line struggling as it does to do with Willie Brown rediscovering his scoring touch. A combination of the 2nd line playing a little better and the first line falling off a little.

Hill Murray is in the very fortunate position of going from January 12th of 2013 all the way to the semi-finals of the State Tournament - (the frozen four) - without having to face a Top 20 opponent. Think about that! There was a thread somewhere on the free pass in Lakeville, but the Pioneers will go all the way from their January 12th loss against Wayzata to the semi-finals of the State Tournament without facing a Top 20 opponent. Simply amazing!

Considering how the first line has fallen off against soft competition, it will be interesting to see how/if they respond when they face a top opponent again after taking 2 months off from that task. It's no wonder teams are salivating at the idea of getting the 4 or 5 seed, as Hill Murray is ripe to get slaughtered in the semi's.
Last edited by D3Referee on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"See ya in another life brother"

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:50 am

D3Referee wrote:
BogeyMan wrote: Last night Brown was able to finish on a couple of great chances and Dugas made 2-3 keys saves at critical times. I am still baffled on why Funk does not get more credit as he does things game in and game out that do not show up on the score sheet but are difference makers. I thought Joey came down to Earth a little bit last night but was solid.
Great points. I agree with you on Funk. Listening in last night all you heard was Funk - Brown - Funk - Brown. They were all over the ice.

Joey did come back down to earth last night, but I think that is a function of the soft teams they have been playing since he joined the squad.

Stillwater is ranked #36 in the State. Obviously no juggernaut, but much better than the 110+ ranked teams he has accumulated his points against and better than the average ranked team (70th) that he has faced since coming up. He did manage a first and second assist against them, which is actually his first multi-point game against a Class AA opponent who is not ranked in the 100's. So going in the right direction.

(#Rank - Opp - Score - (Joeys pts)

# 25 Tartan 5-1 (1A)
# 28 Moorhead 6-4 (1G)
# 36 Roseville 6-2 (2A)
# 38 Mahtomedi 7-0 (1A)
#112 Simley 10-2(2G, 1A)

As Lechner said in his interview "we are close to having two first lines". As you said Bogey, this is has as much to do with the first line struggling as it does to do with Willie Brown rediscovering his scoring touch.

Hill Murray is in the very fortunate position of going from January 12th of 2013 all the way to the semi-finals of the State Tournament - (the frozen four) - without having to face a Top 20 opponent. Think about that! There was a thread somewhere on the free pass in Lakeville, but the Pioneers will go all the way from their January 12th loss against Wayzata to the semi-finals of the State Tournament without facing a Top 20 opponent. Simply amazing!

Considering how the first line has fallen off against soft competition, it will be interesting to see how/if they respond when they face a top opponent again after taking 2 months off from that task. It's no wonder teams are salivating at the idea of getting the 4 or 5 seed, as Hill Murray is ripe to get slaughtered in the semi's.
Ding! Ding! Ding!!

:idea:

BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 am

D3Referee wrote:

# 25 Tartan 5-1 (1A)
# 28 Moorhead 6-4 (1G)
# 36 Roseville 6-2 (2A)
# 38 Mahtomedi 7-0 (1A)
#112 Simley 10-2(2G, 1A)

As Lechner said in his interview "we are close to having two first lines". As you said Bogey, this is has as much to do with the first line struggling as it does to do with Willie Brown rediscovering his scoring touch.

D3PO, its tough to respect your opinion for a number of reasons. Firstly, you spent significant time on Mn Hockey Hub literally calling our players names during spotlight games. Secondly, you step all over your own points constantly. In earlier posts you said HM would get upset by Lakeville North in the opening round of State (if HM makes it). You also claim this wouldn't be an upset. So, your vitriol against HM is obvious and makes any talking points you have about the team worthless.

Did you get cut? Couldn't make their squad?

D3Referee

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 am

BlueLineSpecial wrote: D3PO, its tough to respect your opinion for a number of reasons. Firstly, you spent significant time on Mn Hockey Hub literally calling our players names during spotlight games. Secondly, you step all over your own points constantly. In earlier posts you said HM would get upset by Lakeville North in the opening round of State (if HM makes it). You also claim this wouldn't be an upset. So, your vitriol against HM is obvious and makes any talking points you have about the team worthless.

Hahaha. Classic.

On the first point, you have me confused with someone else. I have only good things to say about Pioneer players. If you read any of my posts you won't find anything derogatory about any players.

On the second point, I wouldn't be surprised if Lakeville North upsets them in the first round, but Lakeville North is not a top 20 team. My post above states they wouldn't meet a Top 20 team until the second round - dating all the way back to the 3-1 loss to Wayzata on January 12th. Considering North's schedule over the past 2 months is 10 X's as difficult as HM's, 'm not so sure it would be an upset. They might be the better team by March 7th

On the 3rd point, I did go to tryouts, but darn Lechner had no interest in 40 year old stay at home defenders. :lol:

No vitriol against HM whatsoever. Much respect for top players like Funk, Brown, Slattery and LaValle. Dugas is good, as I've stated before, but can be beat by pure snipers. Anderson is a good player who could be great. I have said nothing but good things about HM players.

If bringing up FACTS that don't support the fan-boy HYPE bothers you, then I suggest you grow a thicker skin.
Last edited by D3Referee on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 am

BlueLineSpecial wrote:
D3Referee wrote:

# 25 Tartan 5-1 (1A)
# 28 Moorhead 6-4 (1G)
# 36 Roseville 6-2 (2A)
# 38 Mahtomedi 7-0 (1A)
#112 Simley 10-2(2G, 1A)

D3PO, its tough to respect your opinion for a number of reasons. Firstly, you spent significant time on Mn Hockey Hub literally calling our players names during spotlight games. Secondly, you step all over your own points constantly. In earlier posts you said HM would get upset by Lakeville North in the opening round of State (if HM makes it). You also claim this wouldn't be an upset. So, your vitriol against HM is obvious and makes any talking points you have about the team worthless.

I called him a "great young player". I just gave Wallyworld a different angle on his first post of this topic he started. It was hilarious until he edited it four times,.. including once today.

:D

stpaul

HM

Post by stpaul » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 am

D3Referee wrote:...the Pioneers will go all the way from their January 12th loss against Wayzata to the semi-finals of the State Tournament without facing a Top 20 opponent. Simply amazing!
I'm not sure what is "simply amazing" about it. The schedule is the schedule. You don't mention they played 10 games against top 20 teams before Jan. 12 going 9-1. Add in St. Thomas Academy (going 1-1-1) and you have 13 games (10-2-1) against the best teams in the state. Add in section finalist Lakeville North, Lv South and Moorhead and HM's schedule includes 16 games out of 25 against top teams. Not the easy schedule you seem to imply.
Last edited by stpaul on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

D3Referee

Re: HM

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 am

stpaul wrote:
D3Referee wrote:...the Pioneers will go all the way from their January 12th loss against Wayzata to the semi-finals of the State Tournament without facing a Top 20 opponent. Simply amazing!
I'm not sure what is "simply amazing" about it. The schedule is the schedule. You don't mention they played 10 games against top 20 teams before Jan. 12 going 9-1. Add in St. Thomas Academy (going 1-1-1) and you have 13 games (10-2-1) against the best teams in the state.
Uh, ok .... This entire thread is about how well they have done SINCE January. They've only played one Top 20 team since losing to Wayzata on January 12th and they haven't played any Top 20 Class AA teams since Joey got called up.

To recap;

#Rank - Opp - Score - (Joeys pts)

# 25 Tartan 5-1 (1A)
# 28 Moorhead 6-4 (1G)
# 36 Roseville 6-2 (2A)
# 38 Mahtomedi 7-0 (1A)
#112 Simley 10-2(2G, 1A)

Therefore, how can one make the type of assertions that were made to open this thread when they have faced a steady diet of the crème puffs. You really wanna hang your hat on a 1-goal win (plus an EN) against the 28th ranked team in the State then go ahead. The thread title reads like something impressive is going on. Sorry to break it to you - there is nothing impressive here.

It might be worth a quick reminder that I was IN AGREEMENT with a Hill Murray fan;
D3Referee wrote:

D3Referee

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 am

stpaul wrote: You don't mention they played 10 games against top 20 teams before Jan. 12 going 9-1. Add in St. Thomas Academy (going 1-1-1) and you have 13 games (10-2-1) against the best teams in the state. Add in section finalist Lakeville North, Lv South and Moorhead and HM's schedule includes 16 games out of 25 against top teams. Not the easy schedule you seem to imply.
Yes, but this thread is about what they have done since January when Joey was called up.

Perhaps you should start a thread entitled;

"Hill Murray Dominates Top Class AA teams until 8th grader Joey Anderson shows up"

Nah. Doesn't have the same ring :roll:
Last edited by D3Referee on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

BodyShots

Post by BodyShots » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 am

Wally, I heard Joey is available for Prom. Now is your chance..... :lol:

D3Referee

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 am

stpaul wrote:Add in section finalist Lakeville North, Lv South and Moorhead and HM's schedule includes 16 games out of 25 against top teams. Not the easy schedule you seem to imply.
Why stop there. Don't forget about section semi-finalist Mahtomedi, section semi-finalist Roseville, section quarter-finalist Henry Sibly and section quarter-finalist North St. Paul and octo-finalists Como Park, Richfield & Simley

Hmmmm. Your right, when you add those section titles to the front of the team name, it does sound like a tougher schedule. :lol:

BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 pm

D3Referee wrote:
BlueLineSpecial wrote: D3PO, its tough to respect your opinion for a number of reasons. Firstly, you spent significant time on Mn Hockey Hub literally calling our players names during spotlight games. Secondly, you step all over your own points constantly. In earlier posts you said HM would get upset by Lakeville North in the opening round of State (if HM makes it). You also claim this wouldn't be an upset. So, your vitriol against HM is obvious and makes any talking points you have about the team worthless.

Hahaha. Classic.

On the first point, you have me confused with someone else. I have only good things to say about Pioneer players. If you read any of my posts you won't find anything derogatory about any players.

On the second point, I wouldn't be surprised if Lakeville North upsets them in the first round, but Lakeville North is not a top 20 team. My post above states they wouldn't meet a Top 20 team until the second round - dating all the way back to the 3-1 loss to Wayzata on January 12th. Considering North's schedule over the past 2 months is 10 X's as difficult as HM's, 'm not so sure it would be an upset. They might be the better team by March 7th

On the 3rd point, I did go to tryouts, but darn Lechner had no interest in 40 year old stay at home defenders. :lol:

No vitriol against HM whatsoever. Much respect for top players like Funk, Brown, Slattery and LaValle. Dugas is good, as I've stated before, but can be beat by pure snipers. Anderson is a good player who could be great. I have said nothing but good things about HM players.

If bringing up FACTS that don't support the fan-boy HYPE bothers you, then I suggest you grow a thicker skin.
You're probably right. Its probably a different person who uses D3Referee as their screen name and has a constant semi for Wayzata. Clearly it was you, as literally the same day there were exactly the same comments on both sites from 'D3Referee'. Do you have an evil twin? Maybe it was him :roll:

HOW would HM face a top twenty team in the semi finals of state when they will get beat in the first round of state as you have predicted?

Again, its clear you dislike HM, which is certainly your right and one shared by many. HM may well lose Friday. If they don't they may well lose in the opening round of State. If HM is lucky enough to get to the semi's, they will have a battle against a top team on their hands. On those points you are absolutely correct.

D3Referee

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 pm

BlueLineSpecial wrote: You're probably right. Its probably a different person who uses D3Referee as their screen name and has a constant semi for Wayzata.
Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I guess I'm flattered. I have never posted on Hockeyhub and don't have an account. I can say with 1000% percent certainty it's not me. Wrong guy.
BlueLineSpecial wrote:Again, its clear you dislike HM, which is certainly your right and one shared by many. HM may well lose Friday. If they don't they may well lose in the opening round of State.
Couldn't be further from the truth. I think all the positive things I have said about the HM players and coaches support this. I wish them well.
BlueLineSpecial wrote: If HM is lucky enough to get to the semi's, they will have a battle against a top team on their hands. On those points you are absolutely correct.
That was my point. They will need to get to the semi's if they are indeed to face their first top 20 Class AA team since losing 3-1 to Wayzata on January 12th.

So we are in agreement then.

Wallyworld

Post by Wallyworld » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 pm

BodyShots wrote:Wally, I heard Joey is available for Prom. Now is your chance..... :lol:
It was never about Joey as such but about Funk, Brown, Mills not working and how Brown needs another top player with him to shine. I saw the change with Joey, I saw the result from the 1st game, and predicted what was going to happen- including in the sectionals and had the scoop that the Hockey Hub had in last night's interview and article, only a few weeks before them.

Also Joey did not come down to earth last night he had two beautiful assists on Brown's 2nd and 3rd Goals and was good all night.

To laughing boy. I edited my post 4 times because I first included as a "quote" reply but then changed it and also I hate when I have spelling errors etc - so sue me for editing my posts - and being right on with starting this thread. And the weak part of the schedule had nothing to do with it, the first line should have torn up those teams and they did have 23 goals as I stated but the 2nd line went from 5 goals to 19 and now has taken off even more in the sectionals. Even Lechner says point blank that brown "took off" when they made the personnel change and he told him to "keep his stick on the ground because this kid is going to find you". And the results speak for themselves, especially if you are at all the games to see firsthand how well this line flows....

Lechner says that this team has more top end talent and depth than previous ones, which is saying something. I guarantee you he wasn't singing that tune 6 weeks ago - he would have said we have a great first line but need to get our second line to put some points on the board - and thus the personnel change. It's amazing how you can take a topic and try to be analytical about it and back it up with as unbiased as stats as possible - realizing there limitations as well, and people seem to just love taking shots at it and being almost hateful.. Not to mention hijacking a post and going in a different direction which I myself have been guilty of but try at least..
Last edited by Wallyworld on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

D3Referee

Post by D3Referee » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Wallyworld wrote:And the weak part of the schedule had nothing to do with it....
That's where you go off the beam. Lechner is a good coach. He's not going to take a 15 year old and insert him during Hill's tough early scheduled. He waited for a stretch where he could groom him against softer opponents, and roll his lines more evenly. Joey's numbers, the inflated 2nd line numbers as well as the dropoff in first line production (but still best) reflect that.

As I sated back on page 1 ...
D3Referee wrote: Joey is a nice player, but yes, they waited to bring him up for a reason. We'll see what he does at the Excel if they get there
Relax and enjoy the show

Wallyworld

Post by Wallyworld » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 pm

D3Referee wrote:
Wallyworld wrote:And the weak part of the schedule had nothing to do with it....
That's where you go off the beam. Lechner is a good coach. He's not going to take a 15 year old and insert him during Hill's tough early scheduled. He waited for a stretch where he could groom him against softer opponents, and roll his lines more evenly. Joey's numbers, the inflated 2nd line numbers as well as the dropoff in first line production (but still best) reflect that.

As I sated back on page 1 ...
D3Referee wrote: Joey is a nice player, but yes, they waited to bring him up for a reason. We'll see what he does at the Excel if they get there
These were comparative stats so SOSchedule isn't that big of a factor. Were STA, Moorhead, and Stillwater easy games. And yet the second line has been the better of the two and Brown looks like Brown from last year (and the Elite League etc). And Lechner knows Joey very well and he could have brought him up earlier but gave Mills his chance on 2nd line. When he brought him up he told Brown to "keep his stick on the ice because this kid is going to find you" does that sound like the statement of a coach who thinks he has to ease this kid along. Also why bring him up for the STA game instead of waiting until the next cream puff opponent.

Not to mention the fact he has scored in almost every game (plenty of 1st-3rd line guys not scoring much against these same cream puffs).. and set Brown up last night for basically breakaways (on 3rd goal where he undressed the SW defender and then threw the puck cross ice to brown) or empty net shot (on 2nd goal). I understand where you are coming from but you're off here. Two weeks after my initial post both the Hub and Lechner said almost exactly what I did (last night - including also using the term "dynamic" to explain it) , Lechner isn't stupid- you don't think he knows who they were playing late in the year etc but he said they "now" basically have 2 1st lines which is all I was really saying in my first post, I spotted it immediately and called it and it has played out exactly as I predicted tough opponent or easy opponent. - respectfully...
Relax and enjoy the show

Tenoverpar

f

Post by Tenoverpar » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:12 pm

How come nobody is talking about the "FORMER" football coach at Hill Murray...wow...

Gunner_Stahl_Lives

Post by Gunner_Stahl_Lives » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

This may be a stupid question but can a player only play 4 years of varsity? or is there no limit. I mean I know the rules for college, just not sure if it's the same or different for high school.

hockeymannorth

Post by hockeymannorth » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Gunner_Stahl_Lives wrote:This may be a stupid question but can a player only play 4 years of varsity? or is there no limit. I mean I know the rules for college, just not sure if it's the same or different for high school.
Only thing that comes into play is he will be 19yrs old as senior so he will be in juniors because can't play varsity playoffs at 19yrs old 18 is limit

almostashappy

Post by almostashappy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm

hockeymannorth wrote:Only thing that comes into play is he will be 19yrs old as senior so he will be in juniors because can't play varsity playoffs at 19yrs old 18 is limit
Where did you get this misinformation?

From the MSHSL eligibility checklist....

"Will not have turned 21 prior to the start of the season in which I participate."

http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/publications ... igInfo.pdf

bemused

Post by bemused » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm

BodyShots wrote:Wally, I heard Joey is available for Prom. Now is your chance..... :lol:
+1

scorekeeper

Post by scorekeeper » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 pm

hockeymannorth wrote:
Gunner_Stahl_Lives wrote:This may be a stupid question but can a player only play 4 years of varsity? or is there no limit. I mean I know the rules for college, just not sure if it's the same or different for high school.
Only thing that comes into play is he will be 19yrs old as senior so he will be in juniors because can't play varsity playoffs at 19yrs old 18 is limit
That can't be right. There are 19 year olds playing in the MSHL right now. St. Thomas goaltender David Zevnik comes to mind

gardetto

Post by gardetto » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm

you can play until you are 20 years old High school
BYLAW 101.00 AGE
Cross Reference: Bylaw 109 (Seasons of Participation) and Bylaw 110 (Semesters Enrolled)
A student who turns 20 during the 11th or 12th semester since first entering the 7th grade shall be allowed to participate
through the completion of the 12th semester

hockeyhockeyhockey

Re: f

Post by hockeyhockeyhockey » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Tenoverpar wrote:How come nobody is talking about the "FORMER" football coach at Hill Murray...wow...
Because he is a Harding Graduate..