HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blake Heinrich commits to UMD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ticktacktonka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any one know if Blake will play juniors before joining UMD, and who owns his rights?
pioneers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He most likely will play a year of juniors at some point. Depends on what he decides to do next year. If he comes back to H-M he will play a year of juniors after that unless UMD decides they need him sooner. Sioux City has his rights.
Tornadoes 2003StateChamps

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy reading all these comments. It's like listening to Howard Stern.

Tiger33, go easy on Bo, he appears to be a bit unstable. His kid had a rough season.

Tigers33 wrote:
Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!
Tornadoes 2003StateChamps

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD things happen to GOOD people. Congrats to you Blake and your wonderfull parents.

hockeyfan893 wrote:
A wonderful kid from a wonderful family. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him continue his hockey career.
MrBoDangles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tornadoes 2003StateChamps wrote:
I enjoy reading all these comments. It's like listening to Howard Stern.

Tiger33, go easy on Bo, he appears to be a bit unstable. His kid had a rough season.

Tigers33 wrote:
Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!

The unstable post you quoted is tiger's
MrBoDangles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tornadoes 2003StateChamps wrote:
GOOD things happen to GOOD people. Congrats to you Blake and your wonderfull parents.

hockeyfan893 wrote:
A wonderful kid from a wonderful family. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him continue his hockey career.

Is wonderfuLL better than wonderful?
Tigers33

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And look folks, once again he had to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic. Can you ever just provide facts or opinions to the actual topic?

How many of Hill Murray's players leave early, or will they all come back? They had a lot of talented non-seniors.
blueliner5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers33 wrote:
And look folks, once again he had to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic. Can you ever just provide facts or opinions to the actual topic?

How many of Hill Murray's players leave early, or will they all come back? They had a lot of talented non-seniors.

Tigers33...Don't waste your time on Bo. Let him react the way he wants to. It's not worth your time
MrBoDangles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just responding to Tornado2003's way off posts in the USA 17's losing streak topic and on this one. Your infatuation with me is getting kinda creepy, Tiger.

I think T2003 was looking for a response from me... I wish I could paint masks like that.

He must be Tiger's old high school buddy. Laughing

Blueliner, we know what your motivation has been.....

Idea
JDUBBS1280

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
Tigers33 wrote:

Tigers33...Don't waste your time on Bo. Let him react the way he wants to. It's not worth your time

Agreed.
MrBoDangles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDUBBS1280 wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Tigers33 wrote:

Agreed.

Agreed.
The Exiled One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: