HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blake Heinrich commits to UMD
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ticktacktonka



Joined: 06 Mar 2012
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any one know if Blake will play juniors before joining UMD, and who owns his rights?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pioneers



Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 886
Location: St Paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He most likely will play a year of juniors at some point. Depends on what he decides to do next year. If he comes back to H-M he will play a year of juniors after that unless UMD decides they need him sooner. Sioux City has his rights.
_________________
Pioneers 1983, 1991 and 2008 State Champions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tornadoes 2003StateChamps



Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 52

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy reading all these comments. It's like listening to Howard Stern.

Tiger33, go easy on Bo, he appears to be a bit unstable. His kid had a rough season.

Tigers33 wrote:
Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tornadoes 2003StateChamps



Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 52

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD things happen to GOOD people. Congrats to you Blake and your wonderfull parents.

hockeyfan893 wrote:
A wonderful kid from a wonderful family. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him continue his hockey career.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3855

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tornadoes 2003StateChamps wrote:
I enjoy reading all these comments. It's like listening to Howard Stern.

Tiger33, go easy on Bo, he appears to be a bit unstable. His kid had a rough season.

Tigers33 wrote:
Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!

The unstable post you quoted is tiger's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3855

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tornadoes 2003StateChamps wrote:
GOOD things happen to GOOD people. Congrats to you Blake and your wonderfull parents.

hockeyfan893 wrote:
A wonderful kid from a wonderful family. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him continue his hockey career.

Is wonderfuLL better than wonderful?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tigers33



Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And look folks, once again he had to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic. Can you ever just provide facts or opinions to the actual topic?

How many of Hill Murray's players leave early, or will they all come back? They had a lot of talented non-seniors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blueliner5



Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers33 wrote:
And look folks, once again he had to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic. Can you ever just provide facts or opinions to the actual topic?

How many of Hill Murray's players leave early, or will they all come back? They had a lot of talented non-seniors.


Tigers33...Don't waste your time on Bo. Let him react the way he wants to. It's not worth your time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3855

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just responding to Tornado2003's way off posts in the USA 17's losing streak topic and on this one. Your infatuation with me is getting kinda creepy, Tiger.

I think T2003 was looking for a response from me... I wish I could paint masks like that.

He must be Tiger's old high school buddy. Laughing

Blueliner, we know what your motivation has been.....


Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDUBBS1280



Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Posts: 276

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueliner5 wrote:
Tigers33 wrote:
And look folks, once again he had to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic. Can you ever just provide facts or opinions to the actual topic?

How many of Hill Murray's players leave early, or will they all come back? They had a lot of talented non-seniors.


Tigers33...Don't waste your time on Bo. Let him react the way he wants to. It's not worth your time


Agreed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrBoDangles



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 3855

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDUBBS1280 wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
Tigers33 wrote:
And look folks, once again he had to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic. Can you ever just provide facts or opinions to the actual topic?

How many of Hill Murray's players leave early, or will they all come back? They had a lot of talented non-seniors.


Tigers33...Don't waste your time on Bo. Let him react the way he wants to. It's not worth your time


Agreed.


Agreed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Exiled One



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1667

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota High School Hockey (Older Topics) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links:

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group