Class A Sections – Your Predictions!

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

luckyEPDad

Post by luckyEPDad »

MNHockeyFan wrote:Final two Class A section final scores, just for the record:

6A
#1 Alexandria 4, #3 Fergus Falls 1

7A
#1 Proctor/Hermantown 5, #2 Hibbing/Chisholm 3

Also for the thread record, here are the eight teams advancing to the Class A State Tournament, and where each was seeded in their section - congratulations to all the players and coaches!

1A - #1 Red Wing

2A - #2 Litchfield/Dassel-Cokato

3A - #1 New Ulm

4A - #3 St. Paul United

5A - #1 Blake

6A - #1 Alexandria

7A - #1 Proctor/Hermantown

8A - #2 Thief River Falls

I'll be posting the final standings of our contest ASAP - thanks for your patience everyone!
Umm, did I mess something in section 8? I thought East Grand Forks won that game. MSHSL thinks so too.
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

powerplayer wrote:It was a pleasure to play against you boys but this "powerplayer" is a girl.
Go Mirage!!! Girls Rule!!! :lol:
My apologies, powerplayer :oops: , and once again congratulations for showing all of us boys how it's done! :wink:
Hard water fan

Post by Hard water fan »

Love the Mirage support! Three teams representing the hinterland in this years tourney. I'm afraid Roseau drew the short straw though. Good luck to all the girls, and postive vibes to the Mirage!
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

luckyEPDad wrote:Umm, did I mess something in section 8? I thought East Grand Forks won that game. MSHSL thinks so too.
Duh, I KNEW that! :oops: Thanks for pointing out the error - my earlier post has been corrected.