Looking to play Juniors?

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

MR MR Hockey

Looking to play Juniors?

Post by MR MR Hockey » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 am

If you are not happy with the opportunity you currently have and are seeking another-- please visit the website for a great opportunity to gain some exposure.

www.mrmrshowcase.webs.com

Thank you

MR MR Hockey

MR MR Hockey

Post by MR MR Hockey » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

Many players have made it to the NAHL and of course even more made it to the Tier III level. From there- many players have progressed to the NAHL and helped pave the way to play College Hockey at the NCAA D-3 or ACHA level.

This showcase does help players in the progression.

www.mrmrhockeyshowcase.com

Could be your chance to get started!!

MR MR Hockey

Testimonial

Post by MR MR Hockey » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 am

Here is a recent testimonial...

If you are looking for a chance to play juniors and would like to get a start on the process you should consider going to the MR MR Hockey Showcase in Madison. My son went last year and the guys running it do a great job of getting scouts there and opportunities will be available.

Sure they make a few bucks, but really not a "money grab" as some may say. It will give your player a chance to experience what a junior tryout is like. They had about a dozen NAHL Tier II scouts there along with 30+ Tier III and even a few ACHA programs. My son got 3 invites to NA and many Tier III tryout offers. He did not make the NA but is currently playing on a Tier III club and enjoying his experience. We both are thankful for the experience he received by attending the MR MR event. Might not be playing this year if it weren't for the exposure he received at the showcase.

I'm sure many will reply and "bash" this type of thing but it really is a great showcase and definitely serves a purpose. My son attended a showcase in Chicago and the MR MR and there was no comparison between the two. The Madison event was extremely well run and organized.

Just trying to help if you are considering Juniors. Here is a link to the Madison showcase

www.mrmrhockeyshowcase.com