MSHL A and AA girls hockey

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nevertoomuchhockey

MSHL A and AA girls hockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

Alright our board has been hijacked by BE again. I'm as guilty as anyone. So I'm throwing out a predictions thread to turn things around and refocus.
MN_Bowhunter

Post by MN_Bowhunter »

pepperpot wrote:Love it- a new troll to join nevertoomuchtrolling. Welcome Mommy!
Actually an old troll with a new account...
MN_Bowhunter

Post by MN_Bowhunter »

I predict any Student/Athlete from BE will succeed at a much higher level than any of the rest of our children. This is obvious because they are of better breeding stock, are more driven, have higher aspirations, were breast fed, eat a nutritious breakfast, and listen to music at moderate volumes.

I predict some school from the west end of town will lose to HM for the state AA title while several other schools from the west end complain that their section is too competitive and should be redone.

I predict Breck will win the state A title over a new and improved SSP team that may be down to less than a handful of true SSP resident starters.

That's all I got.
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

MN_Bowhunter wrote:I predict any Student/Athlete from BE will succeed at a much higher level than any of the rest of our children. This is obvious because they are of better breeding stock, are more driven, have higher aspirations, were breast fed, eat a nutritious breakfast, and listen to music at moderate volumes.

I predict some school from the west end of town will lose to HM for the state AA title while several other schools from the west end complain that their section is too competitive and should be redone.

I predict Breck will win the state A title over a new and improved SSP team that may be down to less than a handful of true SSP resident starters.

That's all I got.
I predict some will want a State Tournament half the teams being average. I predict some will want a State Tournament with outstate teams (when I see outstate teams I mean the north, because we all know they don't care about the way west or down south). I predict that most that most that hide behind a moniker have bigger "internet balls" than real life balls!

That's all I got..until someone disagrees with me of course!
InigoMontoya

Post by InigoMontoya »

36Guy wrote:
MN_Bowhunter wrote:I predict any Student/Athlete from BE will succeed at a much higher level than any of the rest of our children. This is obvious because they are of better breeding stock, are more driven, have higher aspirations, were breast fed, eat a nutritious breakfast, and listen to music at moderate volumes.

That's all I got.
I predict some will want a State Tournament half the teams being average. I predict some will want a State Tournament with outstate teams (when I see outstate teams I mean the north, because we all know they don't care about the way west or down south). I predict that most that most that hide behind a moniker have bigger "internet balls" than real life balls!

That's all I got..until someone disagrees with me of course!

I predict some will want to move the state tourney to Ridder, some will threaten to sue to keep it at Excel.
I predict a northern window company will be accused of suspicious hiring practices.

I'll be the first too admit that my internet junk is way bigger than real life. If we were allowed avatars...
Hansonbrother

Post by Hansonbrother »

That's all I got.

I thought you pretty much hit bulls-eye Mr. Bowhunter!! How come nobody ever accuses Palmquist at So. St. Cow of recruiting? Or calling him out on his Kaposia tournament for never having to play a tough quarter final game? or hiding in class A? At least CP always said he didn't want to be in class A, and now he can at least recruit legally...But Palmquist likes to tell everyone that he'd be in Class AA if they'd let him...Really????
drop the puck

Post by drop the puck »

Hansonbrother wrote:
I thought you pretty much hit bulls-eye Mr. Bowhunter!! How come nobody ever accuses Palmquist at So. St. Cow of recruiting? Or calling him out on his Kaposia tournament for never having to play a tough quarter final game? or hiding in class A? At least CP always said he didn't want to be in class A, and now he can at least recruit legally...But Palmquist likes to tell everyone that he'd be in Class AA if they'd let him...Really????

Enrollment at SSP is under 800 students. The bigger schools are running 2000 - 2800.
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

drop the puck wrote:
Hansonbrother wrote:

Enrollment at SSP is under 800 students. The bigger schools are running 2000 - 2800.
Roseau's is 600 for grades 7-12, and last I checked the are famous for not recruiting. Yet they have been opting up to AA for years.
Hansonbrother

Post by Hansonbrother »

drop the puck wrote:
Hansonbrother wrote:

What does that have to do with the rising cost of tomato's?? They recruit like crazy, they play a AA schedule, and yet hide in Class A...I'm just saying...
Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb »

drop the puck wrote:
Hansonbrother wrote:

So more kids than Hill-Murray... :lol:
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

\:D/ :!: