JV

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nevertoomuchhockey

JV

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

Where can I see junior varsity rosters, age, positions that are not available on the hub? Lots of 14u players moved up in our district, and we've been curious to see where they landed. Thanks.
LZ94

Re: JV

Post by LZ94 »

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:Where can I see junior varsity rosters, age, positions that are not available on the hub? Lots of 14u players moved up in our district, and we've been curious to see where they landed. Thanks.
Great question NTMH - JV rosters would be available at individual games. Any stats would be kept by individual teams. There isn't a website that compiles JV stats.

Have a great weekend!
observer

Post by observer »

Pretty sure the former Hub listed all the boys JV info. I can't remember about the girls. There's no reason it can't be listed and probably should be.

Am I correct about it formerly being there?

Recruit more girls so they can stay together in youth hockey and play U14.
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey »

ntmh....after 8 years of following the current crop of high school hockey players you don't know where to find this info?

I'll give you a hint...

Where do you think the schools get the roster info from to PRINT before the game?

Too vague for you?
Try the MSHSL website under rosters
Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey »

I've never been on the MSHSL site, so thanks for the lead.

More like 2 years not 8. When my daughter was in 4th grade and became obsessed with the game. Also when our family recognized the quality of my sons public education was poor and getting worse and he enrolled private. Writing on the wall that daughter will go private as well.