CENTENNIAL'S FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!!

centerman

CENTENNIAL'S FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!!

Post by centerman »

State Tourney title games today. These results will have a direct impact on the next few years at the high school level. So here goes.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Bantam A title game today</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Centennial</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> vs. Edina: Centennial has shut out both of their opponents so far.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Bantam B title game today</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Maple Grove vs. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Centennial Red</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Pee Wee A title game today</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Centennial</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> vs. Chaska: Centennial beat Duluth East and Eden Prairie to get to this game. I believe this is the 7th straight state tourney for the future Cougars.<br><br>Things looks bright in Cougar Land! <p></p><i></i>
FreeAGENT

ha

Post by FreeAGENT »

Assuming that the players actually stay. <p></p><i></i>
4checker

On the other hand ....

Post by 4checker »

Certainly not knocking a program that seems to keep turning out great teams and great kids - But is there some type of strange hang-over going on in Moorhead from last week's tough loss to AHA?<br><br><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">State Tournament Results</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--><br><br>Moorhead Jr Gold A 0-2<br>Moorhead Bantam A 0-2<br>Moorhead Bantam B 0-2<br>Moorhead PeeWee B 0-2<br><br>Fantastic to have that many entrants, just strange for them to go 0-8 on the weekend. <br> <p></p><i></i>
4checker

Finals

Post by 4checker »

Centennial takes the PW A title over Chaska 4-1.<br>Edina denies the sweep with a 1-0 win over Centennial in Bantam A.<br> <p></p><i></i>
4checker

Results

Post by 4checker »

Jr Gold A<br>1.Wayzata<br>2.Eden Prarie<br>3.Edina<br>4.Grand Rapids<br>5.Wessy's Boys<br><br>Bantam A<br>1.Edina<br>2.Centennial<br>3.Roseau<br>4.Hastings<br>5.Duluth East<br><br>PeeWee A<br>1.Centennial<br>2.Chaska<br>3.Edina<br>4.Eden Prarie<br>5.Hermantown <p></p><i></i>
MNPuckster27

Edina

Post by MNPuckster27 »

Any idea how many of those Edina kids will be attending Edina HS? <p></p><i></i>
Hockey Fan 211

Re: Edina

Post by Hockey Fan 211 »

there decent goalie is going to breck. <p>MBHSS</p><i></i>
centerman

Final results

Post by centerman »

Centennial ended up pretty good on the weekend.<br><br>Bantam A - Second place 1-0 loss in title game<br><br>Bantam B- Second place 4-3 loss in title game<br><br>Pee Wee A- champs 4-1 win in title game<br><br>16 and Under- 3rd place <p></p><i></i>
CoachGriswold

Once in a great while.....

Post by CoachGriswold »

The lights once again shine brightly for the future of Edina Hockey.<br><br>Over the next four year's you will see a run of state appearances and state championships for the Edina hockey program. As mentioned, Edina's Bantam goalie Briggs will be at Breck, however he has shared equaled playing time with Caschetta who starred in goal in the Championship game today. Unlike past years, this current group of players have vowed to play out there high school playing years for Edina. <br><br>These current 89-91's players have succeeded at every level, from there squirt year winning both the Fargo tournament and the Silverstick Championship in Sarnia to the 56-3 PeeWee A State champions last year to today's Bantam A championship. Next years Bantam A's will dominate with an even greater record and domination. To think otherwise is foolish. <br><br>No longer will Edina's player leave for greener pastures as they do not exist elsewhere. It is sad so few successful youth programs today evolve into successful HS teams. Centennial, White Bear Lake, and a handful of others are all that remain that continue to keep the majority together through HS. <br><br>Keeping a group of players together today requires both the cooperation and lack of egos from the parents, as well as the kids. All sharing the common goal of the teams success and less on the individual stardom some parents often set after. <br><br>Edina is back and will be here to defeat the whatever "Allstar" programs that come there way..<br><br>Love them or hate them, it is refreshing to see they actually are a group of kids who all grew up in the same neighborhood, and not scripted on paper and negotiated behind closed doors.....What a concept...<br><br>and a beautiful thing. <p></p><i></i>
hockystud1999

Re: Once in a great while.....

Post by hockystud1999 »

since you all think centennial is going to be bright in the future. who is going to make the team from bantams.. great season to everyone <p></p><i></i>