Bantam AA State tournament

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

Huge congratulations to Minnetonka ... just rolled through the weekend.

The coaches had a plan, had the boys motivated, and the boys followed through.
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.
ahastars03

Post by ahastars03 »

Congrats to Minnetonka
redtundra

Post by redtundra »

Here, here! Minnetonka really had a great game plan against both Centennial and Edina. Brian Murphy and the coaching staff for Tonka got his team to play about as disciplined as possible, and dictated the style of play throughout. I will say that if the final goes 5 minutes longer, Edina probably wins that game. Great drama. It was a great tournament with the best teams in the State there. The Bantam A tournament does need to be re-tooled, however. Seed the regions just like AA. Congrats to all the participants and to Duluth for a great show.
bemused

Post by bemused »

redtundra wrote:Here, here! Minnetonka really had a great game plan against both Centennial and Edina. Brian Murphy and the coaching staff for Tonka got his team to play about as disciplined as possible, and dictated the style of play throughout. I will say that if the final goes 5 minutes longer, Edina probably wins that game. Great drama. It was a great tournament with the best teams in the State there. The Bantam A tournament does need to be re-tooled, however. Seed the regions just like AA. Congrats to all the participants and to Duluth for a great show.
Congrats to Tonka and Coach Murphy. I know he has a guy he has coached with forever who's name escapes me..Happy to see them get the win..good guy ..good coach..