HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cut

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sats81

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thespellchecker wrote:
green4 wrote:
rainier wrote:
TheHockeyDJ wrote:
WarmUpTheBus wrote:
Looking at GR roster and don't see Gavin Hain. Did he not make the cut?
http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/schoolactpage.asp?actnum=410&school=191

Check grhshockey.com for a roster within the next week I would guess. Both goalies are wrong and it's missing McLaughlin and Hain. There is zero chance in hell those two aren't on the varsity roster.

Looks like the mshsl has the current GR roster, but not yet separated into varsity and JV.

http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/schoolactpage.asp?actnum=410&school=191

Looks like they have separated it now.
Going with only 5 D but 3 goalies seems like an interesting move.

So this is where #26 is playing. Hot water.

Lol!! Hey, if u ever get in hot water with your wife, call mom. "I'm not pro-dad, I'm pro-family!!!"

LN. BSM. GR. Parents want hardware.
Christina

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: REPLY TO STATS81 Reply with quote

Dear Stats81:

Interestingly, I received a call this morning telling me to check out this forum and specifically your comment. I'm not on the forum, but managed to find it. I am a lawyer, frequently referred to a lawyer for dad, and #26's Mom. Your comments seem mean-spirited, inflammatory and based on false information/assumptions. First, I do represent a lot of dads. I think kids do better after a divorce with two active parents. I think it is better for kids, moms, and dads. It is a very pro-family approach. I'm not really sure what my job has to do with any of this, other than it is just a way to be mean. My son has no need for a family law lawyer - so your comment that he should call me is odd. Second, I am not a hockey fanatic. I don't have the time or inclination to study every team or player's background. I can tell you that I am far more into education than hockey. Every move we've made was due to jobs or education. This move was a result of my husband's job. If you haven't had to make these kind of decisions - count your blessings. I love my son and make the best choices I can given the resources I have available, as I'm sure most parents do. The decisions have been about his development as a human being, not a hockey player. Hockey ends for everyone at some point. I grew up in Grand Rapids and it has some of the best people I've ever met there and has a great school. Third, I'm more than happy to sit down with you and have a conversation about this so that you can make valid and comments based on fact if you so choose. I mean that sincerely - so you can send me a message if you're so inclined. If you going to rip on me or my son - at least make it based on real facts. I certainly have thick skin and can take criticism - but it should be based on fact and not rumor.
Sats81

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: REPLY TO STATS81 Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
Dear Stats81:

Interestingly, I received a call this morning telling me to check out this forum and specifically your comment. I'm not on the forum, but managed to find it. I am a lawyer, frequently referred to a lawyer for dad, and #26's Mom. Your comments seem mean-spirited, inflammatory and based on false information/assumptions. First, I do represent a lot of dads. I think kids do better after a divorce with two active parents. I think it is better for kids, moms, and dads. It is a very pro-family approach. I'm not really sure what my job has to do with any of this, other than it is just a way to be mean. My son has no need for a family law lawyer - so your comment that he should call me is odd. Second, I am not a hockey fanatic. I don't have the time or inclination to study every team or player's background. I can tell you that I am far more into education than hockey. Every move we've made was due to jobs or education. This move was a result of my husband's job. If you haven't had to make these kind of decisions - count your blessings. I love my son and make the best choices I can given the resources I have available, as I'm sure most parents do. The decisions have been about his development as a human being, not a hockey player. Hockey ends for everyone at some point. I grew up in Grand Rapids and it has some of the best people I've ever met there and has a great school. Third, I'm more than happy to sit down with you and have a conversation about this so that you can make valid and comments based on fact if you so choose. I mean that sincerely - so you can send me a message if you're so inclined. If you going to rip on me or my son - at least make it based on real facts. I certainly have thick skin and can take criticism - but it should be based on fact and not rumor.

Dear Christina,

You fool no one. This isn't the first time you have posted on this forum. Maybe under new handle "Christina".

Quite frankly, I'm too lazy to dig up one of your finer threads you were a participant in. However, I do know it was about 2 yrs ago and you were on here complaining about LN #4 and #21 (one commited to a d1 2 yrs ago and the other soon enough) making varsity as a freshman. That thread was Locked and you were never heard from since.

Welcome back and best of luck to #26 and GR this winter. Dinner at green mill after the early December clash at Ames?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links: