Breck vs Blake

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HockeyWisdom20

Breck vs Blake

Post by HockeyWisdom20 »

Anyone go to the game?? thoughts on the match up? What went well/what went wrong? figured the game would be a lot closer...
MNHockeyFan

Re: Breck vs Blake

Post by MNHockeyFan »

HockeyWisdom20 wrote:figured the game would be a lot closer...
As did pretty much everybody.
massalsa

Post by massalsa »

Game is available to watch...at least for now...

http://www.msbnsports.net
crowing

Post by crowing »

Breck played like a dysfunctional family at Christmas. Parent group seems to run the team. Players disrespect coach. Coach does not follow through on threats. The sisters play as though they are the only two players on the ice when their shifts line up.

IMO Blake is the better TEAM
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

crowing wrote:Breck played like a dysfunctional family at Christmas. Parent group seems to run the team. Players disrespect coach. Coach does not follow through on threats. The sisters play as though they are the only two players on the ice when their shifts line up.

You just described half the teams in the state! Besides, I hear those Blake girls absolutely love each other! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I say let's not overreact to one game. But what do I know, I don't go to any games because I don't have a horse in the race...I have a Pee Wee boy! :^o
HockeyWisdom20

Post by HockeyWisdom20 »

36Guy wrote:
crowing wrote:Breck played like a dysfunctional family at Christmas. Parent group seems to run the team. Players disrespect coach. Coach does not follow through on threats. The sisters play as though they are the only two players on the ice when their shifts line up.

You just described half the teams in the state! Besides, I hear those Blake girls absolutely love each other! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I say let's not overreact to one game. But what do I know, I don't go to any games because I don't have a horse in the race...I have a Pee Wee boy! :^o

Just watched the first period...Blake looked like the more complete team. They were able to create turnovers, move the puck tape to tape, play good position hockey, and set up themselves up for a number of scoring chances

Breck looked like they just couldn't settle down...Players were running around. not making good choices...the touch of the puck wasn't there

In the end...its just one game
u12dad

Re: Breck vs Blake

Post by u12dad »

HockeyWisdom20 wrote:Anyone go to the game?? thoughts on the match up? What went well/what went wrong? figured the game would be a lot closer...
Blake played a disciplined team game along with a lot of talent. Seldom did you see Blake with kids out of position and chasing the puck. Also impressive was their younger kids, some 8 and 9th graders who had significant contributions to offense and D.

Teams who have talent and discipline are tough to beat.