Hastings v Burnsville. 4OT 'S

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

nu2hockey

Hastings v Burnsville. 4OT 'S

Post by nu2hockey »

The first round of sections and we have a 4OT game...

If anyone saw it would love to hear about it.
Guessing that both goalies (Madi Tru /Hastings & Lauren Bench/Burnsville) played great
Congrats to Hastings on a tough win
Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman »

Wow what a game I can't believe on the same night there may have been one even better. Eastridge and Apple Valley went to 6 OT's with Eastridge finally winning. AV goalie made 112 saves. What a night of girls hockey.
KentRoadGuy

Post by KentRoadGuy »

I arrived late (6 minutes in) and heard that Hastings carried the play early and Kiki Radke scored about 3 minutes in. When I got there the play was fairly even and Burnsville scored on the power play to tie it (Samatha Shadick on the rebound). Hastings scored on the power play on the second (Putnam) and Burnsville (Taylor) tied it in the power play in the third. Radke finally ended in in the 4th OT from the slot after a scramble in front of the net.

Both teams played hard the whole game, including overtime. Not too many penalties, referees let them play.

Radke and Lauren Bench (BV goalie) were the best players on the ice. They both have scholarships and will attend Bemiidji State next year, but they sure tried to beat each other last night. Many others had fine games and all played hard. Madi True made some key stops in OT to get the win.

Game was a joy to watch. Both teams played well and had many chances to win in OT. Shame someone had to lose, best of luck to Hastings.
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey »

Wow..3 OT GAMES in first round of AA SECTIONS

GET OUT AND WATCH THESE GIRLS PLAY...THEY DESERVE IT