Class A c0 hampionship tix

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

wisconsinprephockey

Class A c0 hampionship tix

Post by wisconsinprephockey »

Its been about 10 years or so since ive been to the class A championship game. how early does a guy have to get in line to get tickets and get in to get decent seating? do they open the 200 level for the championship game?
hshockeyfan53

Re: Class A c0 hampionship tix

Post by hshockeyfan53 »

wisconsinprephockey wrote:Its been about 10 years or so since ive been to the class A championship game. how early does a guy have to get in line to get tickets and get in to get decent seating? do they open the 200 level for the championship game?
There's usually not much of a line. I usually stroll in about 11:30 and wait 5 or 10 minutes in line. They usually don't open the upper bowl but it all depends on the specific year.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

What about parking? How early should I be there to get a decent spot? I plan on going to the Class A games Friday and Saturday.
hshockeyfan53

Post by hshockeyfan53 »

Joe2015 wrote:What about parking? How early should I be there to get a decent spot? I plan on going to the Class A games Friday and Saturday.
I've never had a scenario where there isn't room in the River Center parking ramp for class A. I think it's $15 to park there.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

hshockeyfan53 wrote:
Joe2015 wrote:What about parking? How early should I be there to get a decent spot? I plan on going to the Class A games Friday and Saturday.
I've never had a scenario where there isn't room in the River Center parking ramp for class A. I think it's $15 to park there.
And that is good all day thru the AA games as well?
greenwayraider

Post by greenwayraider »

Since Class A tickets are all general admission it's hard to say how early you need to get there to avoid seats behind the nets. Also depends on who is in the championship game. Parking is good for all day as long as you don't leave.
hshockeyfan53

Post by hshockeyfan53 »

greenwayraider wrote:Since Class A tickets are all general admission it's hard to say how early you need to get there to avoid seats behind the nets. Also depends on who is in the championship game. Parking is good for all day as long as you don't leave.
Also, make sure to grab seats where Breck and Hermantown shoot twice. Just a thought...
wisconsinprephockey

Post by wisconsinprephockey »

am I assuming correctly that the 3rd place game is part of the same morning session as the championship game just like it is for AA?
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

wisconsinprephockey wrote:am I assuming correctly that the 3rd place game is part of the same morning session as the championship game just like it is for AA?
Correct:
Morning Session: 9 am and Noon (Class A 3rd Place and Championship)
Late Session: 4 pm and 7 pm (Class AA 3rd Place and Championship)
DaggerzReady34

Re: Class A c0 hampionship tix

Post by DaggerzReady34 »

wisconsinprephockey wrote:Its been about 10 years or so since ive been to the class A championship game. how early does a guy have to get in line to get tickets and get in to get decent seating? do they open the 200 level for the championship game?
last year was crazy... the semi's on Friday for A had the lower bowl completely full, and they opened up the upper level... I think they ended up with almost 12-13K people there for it... the Friday session is harder I've found to get good seats for as both games really matter.... I went in a half hr early last year to Fridays games and the line was probably a legit 400 people long... ended up having to sit right behind the student section which made me stand all game but not to awful..
greenwayraider

Post by greenwayraider »

Also, make sure to grab seats where Breck and Hermantown shoot twice. Just a thought...[/quote]

One of the best one liners of the year.