HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most likely JGB team to win state

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Jr Gold
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hockeyyyyyyeah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

Who do you guys think has the best chance to win state this year? Both Edina teams and both Wayzata teams look to have the best chance in my opinion. All 4 very strong teams. Let me know what ya think
hockeymannorth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:
Who do you guys think has the best chance to win state this year? Both Edina teams and both Wayzata teams look to have the best chance in my opinion. All 4 very strong teams. Let me know what ya think
no chance STMA gold A is playing B Edina 1 STMA 9
C-dad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:

I don't see STMA in the JGB State bracket. Question Both Edina JGB teams are in the State Bracket.
hockeymannorth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:

I don't see STMA in the JGB State bracket. Question Both Edina JGB teams are in the State Bracket.
o St Thomas plays Burnsville gold in first round don't what your looking at Embarassed
TheMayor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

hockeymannorth wrote:
St Thomas plays Burnsville gold in first round don't what your looking at Embarassed

STMA is St. Michael / Albertville. STA is St. Thomas Academy.

Last edited by TheMayor on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
C-dad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:

o St Thomas plays Burnsville gold in first round don't what your looking at Embarassed

I am looking at a bracket with STA in it. I have never seen it abbreviated as STMA as that has always been the abbreviation for St. Michael-Albertville in youth hockey circles.
hockeymannorth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:
no chance STMA gold A is playing B Edina 1 STA 9

I am looking at a bracket with STA in it. I have never seen it abbreviated as STMA as that has always been the abbreviation for St. Michael-Albertville in youth hockey circles.
I was wrong STA 7 Edina 2 but I was close
C-dad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:

Well given that STA Jr Gold seems to have followed the precedent that the Varsity team set for years and played down a level to gather trophies, congrats I guess. BSM is very similar to STA, private schools that draw from around the metro for their hockey program. Both field a Jr Gold team of the guys who can't make Varsity. BSM's team plays JGA and is competitive with the Edinas and Wayzatas, STA plays B and wins trophies, just like their varsity did for years in A. Wink
the_juiceman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:

Well given that STA Jr Gold seems to have followed the precedent that the Varsity team set for years and played down a level to gather trophies, congrats I guess. BSM is very similar to STA, private schools that draw from around the metro for their hockey program. Both field a Jr Gold team of the guys who can't make Varsity. BSM's team plays JGA and is competitive with the Edinas and Wayzatas, STA plays B and wins trophies, just like their varsity did for years in A. Wink

BSM doesn't have a JG team...
C-dad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Most likely JGB team to win state Reply with quote

the_juiceman wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
C-dad wrote:
hockeymannorth wrote:
hockeyyyyyyeah wrote:

BSM doesn't have a JG team...
Yes, they do. It is through the St. Louis Park Association, but I know it was nearly all, if not all, BSM students. The coaches are dads of current and former BSM students. It is for all intents and purposes a BSM team.

They lost the State consolation title to Stillwater 1-0 this season.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Jr Gold All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: