Week 4 Games

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:02 am

WEEK 4 notes

a few to start before I shovel snow

I believe there were 8 OT games this week with 5 producing wins...

First Wins recorded by:
Irondale
Buffalo
SLP/CR
St Paul Blades
Rochester Mayo
CEC
congrats and hope more wins follow

Cent/MG saw 5 powerplay goals...

A 13 penalty game with one team receiving 2-boarding 5 min majors + a separate 2 min minor for unsportsmanlike conduct...

an OT 1-0 win for Eastview in a game with 11 penalties

a 13 penalty filled game with a 10 min unsportsmanlike conduct

a " slew footing" penalty called..( its been sometime since I have seen that called)

A 62 shot performance by a team that scored their only goal at 16:55 of the 3rd period to win 1-0...basically shot 62 goes in to win...

time to shovel

Misterright

Post by Misterright » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:31 am

My good friend Mr Left fled to his cabin in Saskatoon after the elections. It is costing him a fortune to run a cable in so he can watch tv and have internet access. but since it is quite lonely out there he will be back on the forum (remotely) before the new year. I meanwhile had a meeting at Trump tower last night, I was hoping to get appointed president of USA hockey but my cash contributions only get me a free ride on the USA hockey team bus. Last night some liberal was quick to point out that I was the only one to pick Procter over Breck, yet conveniently failed to mention my decisive pick of Warroad over EP. But like Donald said, I must mention that nu2 has had many great contributions and has dedicated his life to run this thread this year, I will not prosecute

nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:30 am

I have a F.I.F.A. (Fairness In Forum Act) to report

I let my students collate the numbers and peruse the games for unique stats...they are practicing with spreadsheets and data mining..they are also setting up next week

left or right, blue or red, consevative or liberal...you and Mr left can take ownership there, can't wait for his appearance though