2 BHS Articles

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

YouthHockeyHub

2 BHS Articles

Post by YouthHockeyHub » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Here are two articles that we published late last week and over the weekend.

1. Top 50 BHS: http://bit.ly/2y85wJO

2. Top Newcomers: http://bit.ly/2fNV8MO

Enjoy,

TS

PS The "Karl sound issues" have been solved for this year's podcasts!!!
Last edited by YouthHockeyHub on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kniven

Re: 2 BHS Arrticles

Post by kniven » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:32 pm

YouthHockeyHub wrote:Here are two articles that we published late last week and over the weekend.

1. Top 50 BHS: http://bit.ly/2y85wJO

2. Top Newcomers: http://bit.ly/2fNV8MO

Enjoy,

TS

PS The "Karl sound issues" have been solved for this year's podcasts!!!
There must be at LEAST 25 DULUTH EAST GREYHOUNDS ON THE LIST.
Son. "Daddy, I want to be on the list".
Dad. "Ok, son. We are cake eaters" "We can do whatever we want, son".
Son. "Thank you daddy"

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 pm

I should write an article on the top East conspiracies that allow them to control all things HS hockey. The Elite League roster stacking conspiracy is one of our better ones, though of course it has nothing on the 7AA playoff location conspiracy, the 7AA seeding meeting conspiracy (RIP now that we've moved to QRF), the East ref conspiracy, the various East recruiting conspiracies...am I missing any? It can be hard to keep track of them all, even as I sit here orchestrating them from my couch.

TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:17 am

karl(east) wrote:I should write an article on the top East conspiracies that allow them to control all things HS hockey. The Elite League roster stacking conspiracy is one of our better ones, though of course it has nothing on the 7AA playoff location conspiracy, the 7AA seeding meeting conspiracy (RIP now that we've moved to QRF), the East ref conspiracy, the various East recruiting conspiracies...am I missing any? It can be hard to keep track of them all, even as I sit here orchestrating them from my couch.
I am sure there are many many more and you are just exposing the tip of the iceberg. When will this injustice be rectified??????????? When!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is a Green Wave anyway?

blueline_6

Post by blueline_6 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:26 am

karl(east) wrote:I should write an article on the top East conspiracies that allow them to control all things HS hockey. The Elite League roster stacking conspiracy is one of our better ones, though of course it has nothing on the 7AA playoff location conspiracy, the 7AA seeding meeting conspiracy (RIP now that we've moved to QRF), the East ref conspiracy, the various East recruiting conspiracies...am I missing any? It can be hard to keep track of them all, even as I sit here orchestrating them from my couch.

I'll buy that the 7AA playoff location isn't part of some "conspiracy", but it is a joke that they get homecooking every year.

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:49 am

Karl,
fyi
Mike R does the hockey QRF calculations.
Thought you should know, thought you DID know.

alcloseshaver

Post by alcloseshaver » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Karl, now we are going with the QRF? About time. Where was it last year when the Injuns finished 13 spots ahead of the Knivens?

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 pm

alcloseshaver wrote:
Karl, now we are going with the QRF? About time. Where was it last year when the Injuns finished 13 spots ahead of the Knivens?
I'm curious--what makes QRF a supposed authoritative system considering there are other systems out there? Is it simply a matter of self-promotion? What evidence points to this?

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 am

east hockey wrote:
alcloseshaver wrote:
I'm curious--what makes QRF a supposed authoritative system considering there are other systems out there? Is it simply a matter of self-promotion? What evidence points to this?

Lee
You nailed it.
Your system is better, much better.
But who knows, just us old-time 'bored' members.

For a fee, I can promote your system (in advance of course).

TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:32 am

elliott70 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
alcloseshaver wrote:

Lee
You nailed it.

It's always about the money... :roll:

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 am

Yup.

That's why I am on the MN Hockey board, the local church board, youth football board, United Way, DARE, ....
Maybe that's why I am always broke.

(I should start a hockey board and watch the money flow in.)
Last edited by elliott70 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:33 pm

elliott70 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
alcloseshaver wrote:

Lee
You nailed it.

Hey, I'm not some rich guvment employee here. I just live hand-to-mouth. All too often, not my mouth, at that. :wink:

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006

TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:57 pm

east hockey wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
alcloseshaver wrote:

Lee
You nailed it.

Hey, I'm not some rich guvment employee here. I just live hand-to-mouth. All too often, not my mouth, at that. :wink:

Lee
Can't blame Elliot for trying..... :lol:

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 pm

TTpuckster wrote:
east hockey wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
alcloseshaver wrote:

Lee
You nailed it.

Lee
The guy probably pays more in taxes than I make. I should be the one trying. :)

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 am

TTpuckster wrote:
east hockey wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
east hockey wrote:
alcloseshaver wrote:

Lee
You nailed it.

Lee
Are you talking to me?
Then it's

E L L I O T T
2 count 'em, 2 T's.
Kniven needs to come on this board and teach people to count.

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:34 am

east hockey wrote: Can't blame Elliot for trying..... :lol:
The guy probably pays more in taxes than I make. I should be the one trying. :)

Lee[/quote]

You work for the government, you don't need to try.

zooomx

Post by zooomx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:33 pm

The guy who is trying so hard to cover youth hockey in a professional, journalistic way, cannot spell "article" correctly. Hmmm.

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:09 pm

zooomx wrote:The guy who is trying so hard to cover youth hockey in a professional, journalistic way, cannot spell "article" correctly. Hmmm.
If it was Talk Like A Pirate day, it would make perfect sense. Arrrrrticle!

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006