Minnesota Hockey seeks Tier I Committee Chair

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

O-townClown

Minnesota Hockey seeks Tier I Committee Chair

Post by O-townClown » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:06 pm

APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 31, 2017

Minnesota Hockey today announced the position opening of Tier I Committee Chair. The Tier I Chair is an appointed advisory board position within Minnesota Hockey that shall provide leadership for Tier I hockey in Minnesota, under the guidance of and as authorized by the MH Board of Directors.

Tier I hockey in Minnesota was established in 2015 and included teams at the Youth 16U and 18U and Girls 16U and 19U classifications. Those classifications will continue to be administered by Minnesota Hockey, while operations of the Leagues are overseen by affiliated Leagues including the Girls Midwest Elite League (Girls 16U & 19U), the Upper Midwest High School Elite League (Youth 18U) and the Minnesota Hockey High Performance Prep Development League (Youth 16U).

In 2016, Minnesota Hockey and the CCM Minnesota Hockey High Performance programs finalized a framework for Tier I hockey at the 15 and 14 & Under classifications for Youth and Girls. In keeping with the Tier I framework established at the 19U, 18U and 16U levels, all Tier 1 competition in Minnesota will take place in the fall and conclude in time to allow for players to return to their association or high school teams.

Interested candidates must submit their interest and resume to Minnesota Hockey President, Dave Margenau at dmargenau@aol.com, prior to December 31st.

http://www.minnesotahockey.org/news_art ... r_id=80470
Be kind. Rewind.