YHH HS Hockey Podcast, 1/7/18

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

YHH HS Hockey Podcast, 1/7/18

Post by karl(east) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Here's our first podcast of 2018. Highlights include:

-A run through my rankings
-Recapping many of the crazy results from last week, plus the two big top 5 matchups
-Our "fantasy" HS teams (we all have to draft 4 F, 3 D, and 1 G, with one player from each AA section...something similar will follow for Class A next week)
-Games of the week and Pick'Ems

http://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_arti ... ferrer_id=

As always, thanks for listening.

WestMetro

Post by WestMetro » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Excellent show!

Yes, the fans were lined up by the dozens to meet Karl at Tonka. From both directions up on the Pagel catwalk. Men and women! Must be his smooth talk style on the Podcast. Mike and I had to wait about 15 minutes to finally get up to the the front of the line to talk. Karl is the best, or is it Danny or Tony or Zach or ?

No one should be surprised at South coming on strong. Welsch is 92.8! Big matchup for south this week against EV

I heard the Chaska absences were about half suspensions and half illnesses. Not sure how accurate, or how long. Hoping everyone makes it back for the big crosstown rivalry with Chan's Jesse Willis team on Saturday. Chan has a decent record so far, with a big tie against LVS.

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:25 pm

WestMetro wrote:Excellent show!

Yes, the fans were lined up by the dozens to meet Karl at Tonka. From both directions up on the Pagel catwalk. Men and women! Must be his smooth talk style on the Podcast. Mike and I had to wait about 15 minutes to finally get up to the the front of the line to talk. Karl is the best, or is it Danny or Tony or Zach or ?

No one should be surprised at South coming on strong. Welsch is 92.8! Big matchup for south this week against EV

I heard the Chaska absences were about half suspensions and half illnesses. Not sure how accurate, or how long. Hoping everyone makes it back for the big crosstown rivalry with Chan's Jesse Willis team on Saturday. Chan has a decent record so far, with a big tie against LVS.
:) I don't think my receiving line was *quite* that long, but it was fun to see a lot of forum, podcast, and other old friends at this one. Great crowd on hand. That was probably my only road trip south before March, so I'll see you all again then, unless anyone ventures north in the coming weeks...