Lumberjacks at Hermantown

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

kniven

Lumberjacks at Hermantown

Post by kniven »

I won’t be there tonite. I think Hermantown is a lot like the New EnglandPatriots in the NFL. Their system is so dang empressive each year. Lumberjacks have their hands and everything else full tonight. I think Hermantown wins in their barn in Hermantown.

Ps. If you going to bash Hermantown Hockey, please go to the Hermantown thread.
Where is F3?

Re: Lumberjacks at Hermantown

Post by Where is F3? »

kniven wrote:I won’t be there tonite. I think Hermantown is a lot like the New EnglandPatriots in the NFL. Their system is so dang empressive each year. Lumberjacks have their hands and everything else full tonight. I think Hermantown wins in their barn in Hermantown.

I can't stand how Herman.... Whoops, wrong thread
kniven

Post by kniven »

Where is F3? wrote:
kniven wrote:I won’t be there tonite. I think Hermantown is a lot like the New EnglandPatriots in the NFL. Their system is so dang empressive each year. Lumberjacks have their hands and everything else full tonight. I think Hermantown wins in their barn in Hermantown.

I can't stand how Herman.... Whoops, wrong thread
😎
BigTen

Post by BigTen »

[quote="kniven"]I won’t be there tonite. I think Hermantown is a lot like the New EnglandPatriots in the NFL. Their system is so dang empressive each year. Lumberjacks have their hands and everything else full tonight. I think Hermantown wins in their barn in Hermantown.

The game is scheduled to be streamed on www.ifan.tv at 7:30

Could be an overtime thriller.
kniven

Post by kniven »

BigTen wrote:

I think you could be right. Most years, on-paper Hermantown has much more skill than CEC. This year, and the next 3, it will be close. It’s all about the system the boys have to work with.
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

According to Lees latest pagestat rankings, these teams are right next to each other at No. 20 and 19, so should be a good game.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

WestMetro wrote:According to Lees latest pagestat rankings, these teams are right next to each other at No. 20 and 19, so should be a good game.
Go Hawks!
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

WestMetro wrote:According to Lees latest pagestat rankings, these teams are right next to each other at No. 20 and 19, so should be a good game.
I hadn't checked PageState but thought it sounded like a great match. For sure!
Be kind. Rewind.
SpOilerfan

Post by SpOilerfan »

kniven wrote:
BigTen wrote:

I think you could be right. Most years, on-paper Hermantown has much more skill than CEC. This year, and the next 3, it will be close. It’s all about the system the boys have to work with.
How do you know all these things from sitting in the stands? your rip on Edina was uncalled for, what system do they play, please explain??
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

1-1 as teams come back on ice for the 3rd
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

2-1 Jacks with 8 to go. Sog even at 21

--------------------------------------

Biondi ties it up with 1.46 to go!!!

---------------------------------------

Mateen scores to regain the lead with 20 sec left.

-------------------------------------------------

ENG, great hard fought hockey game, jacks win 4-2
kniven

Post by kniven »

SpOilerfan wrote:
kniven wrote:
BigTen wrote: I think you could be right. Most years, on-paper Hermantown has much more skill than CEC. This year, and the next 3, it will be close. It’s all about the system the boys have to work with.
How do you know all these things from sitting in the stands? your rip on Edina was uncalled for, what system do they play, please explain??
I respect Edina hockey. I just think Duluth East is bigger, stronger, and more physical. Did I rip Edina? I apologize if that’s how I came across. I was hoping Wayzata would beat them tonite. I was picking on Barry for being hurt feelings because I wasn’t sensative enough to Barry. Oh. I’ve done much more than just sit in the stands since 2012. Any hockey program needs consistency from its feeder programs, coaches, and players coming through their program over the years. Edina, Duluth East, and Hermantown, for example. I am pro 218 hockey. I don’t care for Edina. For metro programs, I prefer Elk River and White Bear Lake.
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

kniven wrote: I just think Duluth East is bigger, stronger, and more physical.
So was White Bear Mariner.

I think many people would like to see Duluth East and Edina meet in the postseason.
Be kind. Rewind.
Upfan111

Post by Upfan111 »

kniven wrote:
SpOilerfan wrote:
kniven wrote: How do you know all these things from sitting in the stands? your rip on Edina was uncalled for, what system do they play, please explain??
I respect Edina hockey. I just think Duluth East is bigger, stronger, and more physical. Did I rip Edina? I apologize if that’s how I came across. I was hoping Wayzata would beat them tonite. I was picking on Barry for being hurt feelings because I wasn’t sensative enough to Barry. Oh. I’ve done much more than just sit in the stands since 2012. Any hockey program needs consistency from its feeder programs, coaches, and players coming through their program over the years. Edina, Duluth East, and Hermantown, for example. I am pro 218 hockey. I don’t care for Edina. For metro programs, I prefer Elk River and White Bear Lake.
Like what? Clicking record button doesn't really constitute much more then sitting in the stands. What systems does Cloquet run? Consistency is correct; so are you saying you have helped provide this for Cloquet? Curious
kniven

Post by kniven »

Like what. Excellent question. You would have to ask people on this forum that question who know me. Maybe I don’t really do anything. It’s about perception I guess. Heck, start a thread on me. Take a poll, and see what they say. Or talk to coaches, players, the kids, parents or fans in general. Maybe I’m out of my mind, and I really accomplish nothing. I’m an idiot.
Upfan111

Post by Upfan111 »

kniven wrote:Like what. Excellent question. You would have to ask people on this forum that question who know me. Maybe I don’t really do anything. It’s about perception I guess. Heck, start a thread on me. Take a poll, and see what they say. Or talk to coaches, players, the kids, parents or fans in general. Maybe I’m out of my mind, and I really accomplish nothing. I’m an idiot.
I'm asking you. Why would I ask anyone else. We all know you take film for Cloquet, I get that. That's it? You never answered, what system(s) does Cloquet run or for that matter your Hawks run?
kniven

Post by kniven »

I am an idiot, bro. Nobody listens to me. I’ve just got my opinion.