YHH HS Hockey Podcast, 2/11/18

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

YHH HS Hockey Podcast, 2/11/18

Post by karl(east) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:02 pm

I really have no idea what happens in this podcast other than that I'm replaced by Luke Loheit in it and that Tony and Danny apparently pulled some garbage to make me lose Pick'Ems, but have a listen anyway:

http://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_arti ... ferrer_id=

Was enjoying some very nice R&R this weekend thanks to the generosity of some readers out there. I'll be back next week. In the meantime, I hear Luke gave some great, candid answers, and will be listening myself in the next 48 hours.

hockey59

Post by hockey59 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 am

LL was terrific on the show. As a UMD alum, pleased he’s a Bulldog recruit, skilled player who plays a physical game, with clear leadership ability. That said, maybe Karl is the audio guy, because in his absence there were some annoying technical audio issues (to say the least) regarding this podcast session. But still entertaining once you get past those issues 😉

ThatMNHockeyGuy62

Post by ThatMNHockeyGuy62 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Was pretty disappointed to hear that of all the potential Skippers that they could choose to co-host, they picked the kid who was kicked out of the Elite League due to too many game misconducts and has been kicked out of two high school games this season.

However, I was pleasantly surprised. Luke came across candid, respectful, and had nothing but nice things to say about his opponents. Aside from the technical issues, it was a job well done!