Sweet moment of goofy sportsmanship

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

MNHockeyFan

Sweet moment of goofy sportsmanship

Post by MNHockeyFan »

A friend sent me this funny clip and so I thought I'd share here:

http://www.startribune.com/sweet-moment ... 476539113/
ThatMNHockeyGuy62

Post by ThatMNHockeyGuy62 »

This is incredible!
HappyHockeyFan

Post by HappyHockeyFan »

I happened to catch this exchange at the game as it was happening and it was a truly unique thing to see. Was awesome to see that the Centennial goalie Allen could still enjoy himself in his last game as a senior and down 6-0 for a light hearted moment. It was a nice reminder that despite being opponents in the game there was a common bond for the love of the game and a respect for the opponent as well. It really was a cool thing to see and all of us in attendance got a real kick out of it.
It's not the Best players, it's the Right players! HB
TheNightman

Post by TheNightman »

HappyHockeyFan wrote:I happened to catch this exchange at the game as it was happening and it was a truly unique thing to see. Was awesome to see that the Centennial goalie Allen could still enjoy himself in his last game as a senior and down 6-0 for a light hearted moment. It was a nice reminder that despite being opponents in the game there was a common bond for the love of the game and a respect for the opponent as well. It really was a cool thing to see and all of us in attendance got a real kick out of it.
Allen seemed like a really great kid in the interviews I saw. He was always smiling when they'd show him after making a save too, seemed to have an excellent attitude.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

It was great to see these two kids just goofing around.

It was a good reminder that at the end of the day, sports are supposed to be fun