before and after teams

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

jbeee

before and after teams

Post by jbeee »

is it true that there will be no before and after teams this year? I heard a rumor that there will be no before and after teams for this year. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: before and after teams

Post by ghshockeyfan »

I believe there are B&A teams, unless something has changed very recently that I'm not aware of. Teams are counting games towards 10/14 state/national minimum requirement, etc. I know some team composition and reorganization has happened, but I don't think it's all dropped??? <p></p><i></i>
FSDOG

Post by FSDOG »

B&A<br> <br>There is one team that I know of for sure that is currently<br>attempting to reach the 10/14 game limits . I heard that there<br>was going to be atleast one more team rostered , I believe<br>that this happened .. but I am not positive . Pat McCready and<br>Jerry Maunu are coaching the team . The team is called :<br>Minnesota Rapids ... I also believe that Bill Quinn was going to<br>roster a : Walser team .. I do not know the progress on that<br>team . <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... g>FSDOG</A> at: 10/17/05 11:26 am<br></i>
madjagfan

before and after teams

Post by madjagfan »

help me out--what is a "before and after" team? <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

MADFAN<br><br>Before and after 'high school season'. <p></p><i></i>
madjagfan

Post by madjagfan »

thanks 70 <p></p><i></i>
madjagfan

Post by madjagfan »

The Walzer Red team has two games coming up this weekend at UW Eau Claire. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Walser Site at:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://walserhockey.blogspot.com/">wals ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Specific 16 site at:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://wu16hockey.blogspot.com/">wu16ho ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Upcoming Walser Games <br>Oct 22-23 The U19s and U16s play at Breck<br>Oct 29-30 U19s play 4 games in Stevens Point, 2 against Team WI & 2 against the Thunder Bay Queens <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

MN Rapids Team U19 B&A AAA

Post by ghshockeyfan »

is playing games against some A1 WHAM teams that are almost entirely comprised of former D1 talent. <p></p><i></i>