mr hockey

ERdynasty

Re: Name Calling All The Way

Post by ERdynasty »

HA! peterson smacked stewart rite in the face a couple of times, felt bad for him and decided to let the goon show how tough he was by not gettin the hell off the ice. Yeah he has a scholarship.. minnesota state mankato? name the last NHL star to come outta there.. hmm. brett peterson has offers from the minnesota gophers and colorado college, he'll be winning at least 1 national championship.. <p></p><i></i>
RinkRat10506

Holy Angels have Mr. Hockey

Post by RinkRat10506 »

Bariball will win Mr. Hockey this year. <p></p><i></i>
hockeystudent

Re: ???

Post by hockeystudent »

I think Nate Breden of Silver Bay has got to be one of the front-runners for this award. <p></p><i></i>
Hot Ice 7

Re: ???

Post by Hot Ice 7 »

Nate Breden only managed 2 points for Team North in the Elite League and you think he is one of the front-runners for Mr. Hockey.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... otice7>Hot Ice 7</A> at: 12/24/05 6:36 pm<br></i>
Hckyfanatic

huh?

Post by Hckyfanatic »

if we are going by what was done in the elite league wouldn't jordan fulton and brian arrogoni be in the front runner's by leading it.<br><br>also has a hill fan i must ask since hill is doing pretty good this year granted it's early do they produce a Mr. Hockey this year with arrogoni due to his performance in the elite league(reminds me of barribal nifty and fast) also skarda racking up the points extremely fast kinda sot though great shot. What are your thoughta <p></p><i></i>
Hot Ice 7

Re: huh?

Post by Hot Ice 7 »

I'm not saying that the Elite League should determine who wins Mr. Hockey. But only getting two points in the Elite League shows that Breden is nowhere close to some of the top players in the state. <p></p><i></i>
starsalum

mrhockey

Post by starsalum »

I havent seen a game yet this year so I have no ground to stand on but I am guessing it will come down to barribal and forney from all the chatter on the boards. After watching the schwans cup Ill have a little better idea, good luck to all the guys this year. <p></p><i></i>