Who is the best players in the state, and what team?

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

irishfan08

Re: The best of the best

Post by irishfan08 »

Jethrotull wrote:If your going to ask for the best Junior Gold B team and overall player.

Lakeville and their player #8.
is that the STA varsity kid from last yr???
i hear he is hurt...
What Can Brown do for You?
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

No he is not hurt and number 8 is not from STA, he got cut from South this year along with number 7, and Jethro Tull, I'm pretty sure you meant to say number 7 was the best kid in the state not 8.
irishfan08

Post by irishfan08 »

JGBHockey9 wrote:No he is not hurt and number 8 is not from STA, he got cut from South this year along with number 7, and Jethro Tull, I'm pretty sure you meant to say number 7 was the best kid in the state not 8.
who is the kid that got injured then?
Sauce2122

Post by Sauce2122 »

number 8 got hurt. But hes doing fine now.
Jethrotull

Post by Jethrotull »

irishfan08 wrote:
JGBHockey9 wrote:No he is not hurt and number 8 is not from STA, he got cut from South this year along with number 7, and Jethro Tull, I'm pretty sure you meant to say number 7 was the best kid in the state not 8.
who is the kid that got injured then?

Nope Ishfan - #8. Actually there are 5 players on Lakeville that are studs. The rest of them are pretty darn good too. :wink:
"Put'n on the foil"
Rossbury21

Post by Rossbury21 »

Lets throw in 16 from Rochester, kinda a blue line floater, but he can pick any corner, easily the best player on that team.
chuck-a-puck

Post by chuck-a-puck »

[quote="Bash Brother"]You mean to tell me that IGH boasts the best Jr. Gold B hockey player in the state of Minnesota? Your either delusional or a poor judge of talent.[/quote]

No i have a good judge of talent. IGH may not the BEST jr. gold player but they got a couple kids up there that got some talent.

sry about the quote thing. i dont no how to do it the right way apparently
Sauce2122

Post by Sauce2122 »

Let's take that rochester kid out of here.
Sauce2122

Re: The best of the best

Post by Sauce2122 »

irishfan08 wrote:
Jethrotull wrote:If your going to ask for the best Junior Gold B team and overall player.

Lakeville and their player #8.
is that the STA varsity kid from last yr???
i hear he is hurt...
And that kid didn't play vars i'm pretty sure, he would at most places, but STA was to stacked or something
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

chuck-a-puck wrote:
Bash Brother wrote:You mean to tell me that IGH boasts the best Jr. Gold B hockey player in the state of Minnesota? Your either delusional or a poor judge of talent.
No i have a good judge of talent. IGH may not the BEST jr. gold player but they got a couple kids up there that got some talent.

Which kids? Kelly Hurt is a quality player but i didnt notice anybody else.
BB
buffJG4life07

Post by buffJG4life07 »

hey do any of you d8 kids know of a web site i can look on to find standings for you guys?
irishfan08

Post by irishfan08 »

buffJG4life07 wrote:hey do any of you d8 kids know of a web site i can look on to find standings for you guys?
stickstats.com
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Bash Brother wrote:
chuck-a-puck wrote:
Bash Brother wrote:You mean to tell me that IGH boasts the best Jr. Gold B hockey player in the state of Minnesota? Your either delusional or a poor judge of talent.

Which kids? Kelly Hurt is a quality player but i didnt notice anybody else.
I think you are a poor judge of talent Bash if you think Kelly is the only quality player we have.
chuck-a-puck

Post by chuck-a-puck »

Yeah Bash. Kelly(#10) is not the only good player on IGH. #14 and also #18 are top quality. 14 has been out for half the season with a dislocated shoulder like that Lakeville kid. He wont be back till playoffs.
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

Did # 14 play in your loss to SSP? Did he play when you beat centennial?

If not then i havent seen him so its possible that he is quite talented. However if he was playing at those games, then no he is not a top player.
BB
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Bash Brother wrote:Did # 14 play in your loss to SSP? Did he play when you beat centennial?

If not then i havent seen him so its possible that he is quite talented. However if he was playing at those games, then no he is not a top player.
So you haven't seen us play since Christmas. I don't think you should even be commenting then about our team.
Last edited by freighttrain on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

chuck-a-puck wrote:Yeah Bash. Kelly(#10) is not the only good player on IGH. #14 and also #18 are top quality. 14 has been out for half the season with a dislocated shoulder like that Lakeville kid. He wont be back till playoffs.

How about #3?
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

freighttrain wrote:
Bash Brother wrote:Did # 14 play in your loss to SSP? Did he play when you beat centennial?

So you haven't seen us play since Christmas. I don't think you should even be commenting then about our team.
Ive seen games since then but those were the only ones i bothered to watch the whole time. But im sorry that im not saying you are the best player in the state. You simply arent. Kelly Hurt is very good for this level and thats all IGH has as far as top of the league talent.
BB
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Bash Brother wrote:
freighttrain wrote:

Ive seen games since then but those were the only ones i bothered to watch the whole time. But im sorry that im not saying you are the best player in the state. You simply arent. Kelly Hurt is very good for this level and thats all IGH has as far as top of the league talent.
I am not one of the players. Again if you think Kelly is all we have then you are seriously mistaken.
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

I think the only good player to come out of IGH is Ben Beodin (however you spell the last name). Other than that iv skated with almost everyone form IGH High school and Jr Gold and no one else stands out.
irishfan08

Post by irishfan08 »

FBK19 wrote:I think the only good player to come out of IGH is Ben Beodin (however you spell the last name). Other than that iv skated with almost everyone form IGH High school and Jr Gold and no one else stands out.
the kids that usually stand out from IGH Jr. Gold are the rosemount or cretin kids but igh also has brought some strong talent to the table...
pwnchawdaddy1123

Post by pwnchawdaddy1123 »

i dont think anyone from IGH is that good. if there so good why have they only won 5 games. kids from Lakeville are much better
irishfan08

Post by irishfan08 »

pwnchawdaddy1123 wrote:i dont think anyone from IGH is that good. if there so good why have they only won 5 games. kids from Lakeville are much better
we have only lost 3 tourney games which makes our tourney record 10-3 and our season record is 7-7-2 which means we hav won 17 games...
chuck-a-puck

Post by chuck-a-puck »

[quote="Bash Brother"]Did # 14 play in your loss to SSP? Did he play when you beat centennial?

If not then i havent seen him so its possible that he is quite talented. However if he was playing at those games, then no he is not a top player.[/quote]

He did play in the SSP loss but he scored both goals for IGH. He will most likely be back for playoffs. The centennial game was a fluke, he hit 4 posts that game. But anyway #3 is also a quality player, sry i forgot him.
bladesofsteel

IGH record

Post by bladesofsteel »

irish, actually IGHs tourny record is 9-3 while league is 6-6-2. so that means are record is only 15-9-2.