JGB Eden Prairie Tournament

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Who's going to get first?

Eden Prairie
11%
Pierre, SD
6%
South St. Paul
17%
Rochester
6%
Inver Grove Heights
33%
Edina
22%
Eagan
6%

Total votes: 18

Rossbury21

Post by Rossbury21 »

hockstats wrote:
hockeyfan43 wrote:again who cares about junior gold b
You know, if you don't care about JGB, no one is forcing you to click on the subject "JGB EDEN PRAIRIE TOURNAMENT." Couldn't you read the "B", or did you just not know what it stood for? Stay out because your petty comments are not appreciated. Everyone is playing in this league (whether A or B) because they love the game of hockey. There are kids playing at the B level that could easily play at the A level...their school may not have an A team. PLEASE STOP THE HOLYER THAN THOUGH ATTITUDE and just be thankful that you and everyone else has an opportunity to play the wonderful game of hockey!
Can I get an AMEN?
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

Rossbury21 wrote:
hockstats wrote:
hockeyfan43 wrote:again who cares about junior gold b
You know, if you don't care about JGB, no one is forcing you to click on the subject "JGB EDEN PRAIRIE TOURNAMENT." Couldn't you read the "B", or did you just not know what it stood for? Stay out because your petty comments are not appreciated. Everyone is playing in this league (whether A or B) because they love the game of hockey. There are kids playing at the B level that could easily play at the A level...their school may not have an A team. PLEASE STOP THE HOLYER THAN THOUGH ATTITUDE and just be thankful that you and everyone else has an opportunity to play the wonderful game of hockey!
Can I get an AMEN?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

I don't know why Inver Grove is gettin so much love, but I think Edina should take this Tourney pretty easily. Edina played us (Lakeville) real close both games and they were some hard competition, and Inver Grove didn't look too hot when we played them earlier in the year.
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

JGBHockey9 wrote:I don't know why Inver Grove is gettin so much love, but I think Edina should take this Tourney pretty easily. Edina played us (Lakeville) real close both games and they were some hard competition, and Inver Grove didn't look too hot when we played them earlier in the year.
Edina won this tourney. Inver Grove won consolation.
JGBHockey9

Post by JGBHockey9 »

Oh alrite UND lars i was a little confused about when this tourney was but thanks for setting me straight, and who did Edina and IGH beat in their games.
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

JGBHockey9 wrote:Oh alrite UND lars i was a little confused about when this tourney was but thanks for setting me straight, and who did Edina and IGH beat in their games.
Edina beat Inver Grove (5-0), then Des Moines, then Pierre SD.

Inver Grove lost to Edina, beat Eagan, then beat S. St. Paul