JGB rankings for 1/31/2008

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

chillout

Post by chillout »

Sauce2122 wrote:hey man,
why do you have to come on here and rip on jr gold. If you play varsity, then stay the hell out of this forum. Do you think you're tight ripping on jr gold kids. Alls is does is make you look like the kid that doesnt get ice time on varsity, so you have to rip on jr gold to make you feel good. What do you want, kids that get cut to give up playing hockey. If you give up hockey because you dont make varsity, then you dont love the game, you just love the glory. And that makes YOU shallow.
Alright, well for one, you just showed a PERFECT example of what I meant in my post. But aside from that, I don't play varsity. I also don't play Junior Gold. I don't even play on an actual team. I'm an adult whos best way of playing hockey is outdoors and bar leagues. In no way was I ripping on JG hockey. You obviously don't read close enough either....because I said I am not against this forum at all. And about your post, that's exactly what I stated my opinion on the bottom of my last post about how I feel about some of the people on the JG forum. Oh and please tell me how I ripped on JG kids in anyway? Because last time I checked, I didn't.

You probably won't accept this response, because like I said in my stated opinion, half you people on here (all forums) can't even accept someone elses opinion.
wesboy9

Post by wesboy9 »

I like how everyone talks so much trash to each other but when ever someone says anything bad about JG everyone comes together and bitches them out. But anyone can beat anyone. We went into a shotout with crow river and then we beat them 11-0 last night. We beat both WBL teams but lost to woodbury and buffalo. so any team can win. should be interesting when the state tourny comes around