Section 8A Preseason

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

blackwarrior wrote:I love how everyone still has the hang up on Warroad imports, it's not Warroads fault that all the good high school hockey players and their families want to move to a top notch program like Warroad!!!! So try and find something else to cry about! For people to actually think PR will go somewhere get a life they are the worst team ever!! My predictions will be an EGF vs Warroad section final
I feel a nibble...and I SET the hook! Coming in strong on your 7th post, it's apparent you have no idea about reality.... any new knit sweaters for this hockey season wackwarrior?
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
blackwarrior

Post by blackwarrior »

SiouxRecruit wrote:
blackwarrior wrote:I love how everyone still has the hang up on Warroad imports, it's not Warroads fault that all the good high school hockey players and their families want to move to a top notch program like Warroad!!!! So try and find something else to cry about! For people to actually think PR will go somewhere get a life they are the worst team ever!! My predictions will be an EGF vs Warroad section final
I feel a nibble...and I SET the hook! Coming in strong on your 7th post, it's apparent you have no idea about reality.... any new knit sweaters for this hockey season wackwarrior?

I do know about the reality, u surely don't because earlier in the thread ur posting that park rapids is going to take the section title!! Are u drunk they have no chance they will get knocked off in the quaterfinals again like last year!
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

blackwarrior wrote:
SiouxRecruit wrote:

I do know about the reality, u surely don't because earlier in the thread ur posting that park rapids is going to take the section title!! Are u drunk they have no chance they will get knocked off in the quaterfinals again like last year!
Okay, I will try and be as nice as someone my age can be.

SueWreck is a Park Rapids fan. He picks them to win every year and will continue to do so. He knows several players' buses will need to break down to give PR a chance.
And now you are just leading him on... best to just spit the hook out and realize that PR will not win because EGF owns section 8A this year.

As for recruiting.... geez.
8)
:wink:
:roll:
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

elliott70 wrote:
blackwarrior wrote:
SiouxRecruit wrote: I feel a nibble...and I SET the hook! Coming in strong on your 7th post, it's apparent you have no idea about reality.... any new knit sweaters for this hockey season wackwarrior?

Okay, I will try and be as nice as someone my age can be.

SueWreck is a Park Rapids fan. He picks them to win every year and will continue to do so. He knows several players' buses will need to break down to give PR a chance.
And now you are just leading him on... best to just spit the hook out and realize that PR will not win because EGF owns section 8A this year.

As for recruiting.... geez.
8)
:wink:
:roll:
Elliot,
Possibly somebody from your "other" forum, just trying to have some fun?
Nahhhhhhhh....even they aren't that ______________ (fill in the blank) :roll:
What is a Green Wave anyway?
puckbreath

Post by puckbreath »

I tried to tell ya :)
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

blackwarrior wrote:
SiouxRecruit wrote:

WACKwarrior you are obviously confused. For your information, I am not drunk, and not serious, maybe you should go back and read posts from the last 5 years, then go sit in a corner for quiet time. You OBVIOUSLY don't know fact from fiction, it's apparent to everyone but you. Everyone in the state knows the sweater wearing warriors won't win the section, if you ain't first your last. With that said the Warroad Recruiters will finish just as bad as PR....by not making it to the big show.
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Warroad is off to a good start but I still have them 3rd in the section.
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

Sooooooooo

In about a week, EGF will play Blaine, at Fogarty in Blaine.

Blaine is currently rated #1 in AA.

Any predictions? :roll:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

TTpuckster wrote:Sooooooooo

Well,I have them 2 in AA.

But 3 overall, behind EGF.

So I am going with EGF.
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

elliott70 wrote:

Well,I have them 2 in AA.

But 3 overall, behind EGF.

So I am going with EGF.
2nd overall? Bold.

Would love to see it happen.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

I punched everything into the computer and the printout said,
'Green Wave, cool name.'
puckbreath

Post by puckbreath »

Blaine smears 'em :twisted:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

puckbreath wrote:

2 beers and nachos, my choices.
Smear means 4 goals.
puckbreath

Post by puckbreath »

elliott70 wrote:
puckbreath wrote:

Smear means 4 goals.
You're on :D
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

puckbreath wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
puckbreath wrote: Blaine smears 'em :twisted:
Smear means 4 goals.

Elliott

So On Jan 16th, EGF comes to Bemidji for a tilt.
I plan to be up there, (weather permitting), from cidiots land, to watch the game.
If EGF beat Blaine, I'll buy you beers, just because they won. No bet needed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

TTpuckster wrote:
puckbreath wrote:
elliott70 wrote: 2 beers and nachos, my choices.
Smear means 4

Elliott

So On Jan 16th, EGF comes to Bemidji for a tilt.
I plan to be up there, (weather permitting), from cidiots land, to watch the game.
If EGF beat Blaine, I'll buy you beers, just because they won. No bet needed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What's the best beer? Free beer!