JGB State

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Jghockey12345

Post by Jghockey12345 »

CADETst0036 who are you.....i dont think you even play for STA or know anybody on the team
toptatorsallday

Post by toptatorsallday »

everyteam in this tourney.....i have respect for. we all have great teams and thats why we made to state. everyone had great seasons.
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

Burnsville where is your goalie going to be im guessing spring break but who did you guys end up getting?
bvilleslilbigman

Post by bvilleslilbigman »

Plankton wrote:Burnsville where is your goalie going to be im guessing spring break but who did you guys end up getting?
our goalie isnt going anywhere he will be here but since we just have one we want to have a back up just in case anything happens.
slumpking

Post by slumpking »

bvilleslilbigman wrote:
Plankton wrote:Burnsville where is your goalie going to be im guessing spring break but who did you guys end up getting?
our goalie isnt going anywhere he will be here but since we just have one we want to have a back up just in case anything happens.

Cheater
Beakin'

Post by Beakin' »

slumpking wrote:
bvilleslilbigman wrote:

Cheater
Each team is allowed a backup for playoffs...
toptatorsallday

Post by toptatorsallday »

Jghockey12345 wrote:CADETst0036 who are you.....i dont think you even play for STA or know anybody on the team
ya i dont think he is on it either
realcadets36

Post by realcadets36 »

CADETst0036 wrote:Woodbury sucks...end of story.
Anyone having to play them watch out for numbers 14,3 and 11 they like to cheap shot people and are the worst hockey players i have ever seen out there. Score a few goals on there one goalie he will get mad and loose the game for everyone.

see ya at state fellas.
who are you, you better shut the hell up and not talk sht in my name got it
slumpking

Post by slumpking »

realcadets36 wrote:
Anyone having to play them watch out for numbers 14,3 and 11 they like to cheap shot people and are the worst hockey players i have ever seen out there. Score a few goals on there one goalie he will get mad and loose the game for everyone.

see ya at state fellas.
hey dumbass....everyone can see the date that you joined...your retarded
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

realcadets36 wrote:

see ya at state fellas.
I'm Cadet36, yes i'm the real cadet. all you other cadet36's anre just imitating. so won't the real cadet 36 please stand up, please stand up???? :lol:
JGBallday14

Post by JGBallday14 »

Mermaid Man wrote:
realcadets36 wrote:

see ya at state fellas.
I'm Cadet36, yes i'm the real cadet. all you other cadet36's anre just imitating. so won't the real cadet 36 please stand up, please stand up???? :lol:
real cadet please sit down cause your a poor imitation of a hockey player
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

JGBallday14 wrote:
Mermaid Man wrote:
realcadets36 wrote: who are you, you better shut the hell up and not talk sht in my name got it
real cadet please sit down cause your a poor imitation of a hockey player
Woah there Nelly :lol: i'm not him I was just twistin one of the greatest rap songs of all time. Go listen to some "Slim Shady"
Jghockey12345

Post by Jghockey12345 »

Seriously CADETst0036 is fake he's not actually on the team and number 38 doesn't even have a brother so everthing he's said is bullthe realcadets36 is legit
Beakin'

Post by Beakin' »

When do the games start?
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Beakin' wrote:When do the games start?
Games will start this Friday afternoon.
IBleedJGB12

Post by IBleedJGB12 »

Good Luck Boys! Bout to be sick
raiderhockey15

Post by raiderhockey15 »

Last edited by raiderhockey15 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Wayzata Gold-3
Wayzata Blue-0

looks like they are updating the games as they finish. here is the link

http://www.minnesotahockey.org/page/sho ... 2009-2010-
slumpking

Post by slumpking »

Gold-3
Blue- 0?

STA-2
Burnsville-3

White-3
Green-2 OT

Woodbury-4
Roseville-1

------how the f did roseville get to state?
------White with an upset :D
------Burnsville step it up or your going to get killed by gold
------Gold keep doing what your doing and the ship is yours
-------Idk what happened to burnsville but i am changing my pick and saying gold over burnsville, they played atroshish today, they had maybe one line working and their D, i think 16 and 3, got caught at the point so many times, i didnt catch the gold vs blue game and didnt see the white vs green game. Burnsville got out worked by STA some D made some good stops (deff not 3 or 16 it could have been 18 not sure tho) the goalie and 14 stepped up for burnsville to beat STA.

I got GOld over burnsville
White over Bury
STA over Blue (didnt catch game 1 or game 3 tho)
Green absolutely killing roseville ill say 10 0 on that game
slumpking

Post by slumpking »

Regardless; the championship game is at 330 tomorrow but the way Burnsville looked Gold has got this one in their back pocket, which is a shame because i really do not like gold, however, i dont like burnsville eith really wish EP made it to the tournament. :cry:
jvail19

Post by jvail19 »

dont count us out yet. we've matched up really well with gold and it was one bad game. we dont play well against bad teams but do good against good ones. just be ready to watch a really good close game
Ontheice

Post by Ontheice »

jvail19 wrote:dont count us out yet. we've matched up really well with gold and it was one bad game. we dont play well against bad teams but do good against good ones. just be ready to watch a really good close game
Thats funny out shot by that bad team 30 - 17, goal tender made at least three game changing stops, was the best JG goaltending I have seen this year. Thanks for the chuckle tonight.
Last edited by Ontheice on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
slumpking

Post by slumpking »

ya dude burnsville got worked theres no way you can call STA bad. 17 30? thats actually pathetic gold is going to spank you today
Larsen550

Post by Larsen550 »

Ontheice - If you saw the White vs Green game you would've loved White's goaltending. 42 shots and only 2 let in. INSANE SAVES!
He was on fire.
Ontheice

Post by Ontheice »

Larsen550 wrote:Ontheice - If you saw the White vs Green game you would've loved White's goaltending. 42 shots and only 2 let in. INSANE SAVES!
He was on fire.
Sorry to have missed that though I have seen you have some great games. Am hoping you carry the torch for D8.