7A and 7AA Live Stream

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Couple minor shivers here in the West Metro, otherwise flawless feed and nice hi def
BigWorm

Post by BigWorm »

Having this stream is clutch! East looked fairly decent imo.
GopherHockey

Post by GopherHockey »

grindiangrad-80 wrote:My feed is buffering a lot. Anyone else?
Yes mine was too, but other than that pretty clear. To bad the game wasn’t any better.
grindiangrad-80

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

GopherHockey wrote:
grindiangrad-80 wrote:My feed is buffering a lot. Anyone else?
Yes mine was too, but other than that pretty clear. To bad the game wasn’t any better.
I hear ya, I figured that game was going be a lot closer. The 2nd game is looking good tonight. 2-2 after 1. I'm not sure Thursday is going to be very close either.
GPGT

Post by GPGT »

BigWorm wrote:Having this stream is clutch! East looked fairly decent imo.
"Fairly descent"?

:D

Ok buddy
GopherHockey

Post by GopherHockey »

That was a hell of a game by both teams. Both squads with some very nice players.
kniven

Post by kniven »

GopherHockey wrote:That was a hell of a game by both teams. Both squads with some very nice players.
Yep. 7AA will be a mess again next year. East and Andover will be very good once again. Not sure about Elk River on paper, but those boys bring it every night.
Schotzy

Post by Schotzy »

WDIO’s television broadcast is terrible. Video is jittering, audio is over modulated. Washed out. Looks like a poor web stream. Come on man!
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

Schotzy wrote:WDIO’s television broadcast is terrible. Video is jittering, audio is over modulated. Washed out. Looks like a poor web stream. Come on man!
Hmmmm I think the video is fine
Schotzy

Post by Schotzy »

Joe2015 wrote:
Schotzy wrote:WDIO’s television broadcast is terrible. Video is jittering, audio is over modulated. Washed out. Looks like a poor web stream. Come on man!
Are you watching the stream, or the television broadcast? I do this for a living, so I know what I am talking about.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

Schotzy wrote:
Joe2015 wrote:
Are you watching the stream, or the television broadcast? I do this for a living, so I know what I am talking about.
The internet stream

Ive got a crystal clear picture with no lags or buffering. Personally I cant ask for much better than that
Schotzy

Post by Schotzy »

Joe2015 wrote:
Schotzy wrote:
Joe2015 wrote: Hmmmm I think the video is fine
The internet stream

Ive got a crystal clear picture with no lags or buffering. Personally I cant ask for much better than that
Yes, I am sure the stream is better. It is more than likely in HD. Unfortunately, WDIO is feeding their feed to their building via a system that utilizes internet and cell signals and then out to air and cable. If these units are not configured correctly, or receive a poor connection, the end result is not good. There is buffering, and jumps in the video and audio.

The stream is using the same system that UMD uses to feed NCHC.TV. It is a separate transmission.

I was hoping for better. No way I am paying for the stream when I can watch it free on TV.
Joe2015

Post by Joe2015 »

6 Game Package:

I wasn't feeling too good about my return on investment after the first three games.

Well I definitely got my money's worth from the last three: WOW. All instant classics from Amsoil

Definitely plan to purchase again in the future