Brainerd @ St Thomas

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will be the Consolation Champs?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:28 pm

St Thomas
75%
Brainerd
25%

Total votes: 16

CrossbarandIn99

Post by CrossbarandIn99 »

It appears Crandalls stock is dropping rapidly. For all the hype he got in the preseason, hes not living up to it. He needs to pick it up for STA to be successful.
thestickler07

Post by thestickler07 »

Jeez I know, he's only got a .903 save % and 1.911 GAA. What a terrible goalie..... :roll:
CrossbarandIn99

thestickler07 wrote:Jeez I know, he's only got a .903 save % and 1.911 GAA. What a terrible goalie..... :roll:
I never said he is a terrible goalie. I said hes struggling as of late.

His stats are flawed. You look at the last 4 games when STA played teams of their talent level.

His save pct% is 85% and a GAA of 4.00. Hardly "best goalie in the state" numbers.

and now he goes on a tirade to fans.

He needs to regroup and pick it up for STA to be successful.
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

CrossbarandIn99 wrote:"best goalie in the state"
As long as they are playin' dem over-rated metro teams :-#

Syd 8)
thestickler07

Post by thestickler07 »

his stats are flawed.... that makes no sense. you mean he has played against some bad teams and some good teams? thats usually what happens in a season. i could take a 5 game stretch against tartan, breck, etc and he would have a .964% save percentage and a .600 GAA, but it doesnt mean anything. you look at the whole story, not just a small picture,
CrossbarandIn99

thestickler07 wrote:his stats are flawed.... that makes no sense. you mean he has played against some bad teams and some good teams? thats usually what happens in a season. i could take a 5 game stretch against tartan, breck, etc and he would have a .964% save percentage and a .600 GAA, but it doesnt mean anything. you look at the whole story, not just a small picture,
He is struggling as of late, as I have stated before, do you not agree?
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Just curious, but when did he swear at people and spray water on them? this wasn't during the game was it?

Aaron Crandall is a very interesting goalie. If you were at the Edina game, you know he is the ONLY reason they were as close to winning as they were. He made so many saves I'd say only 10% of goalies can make. But at the same time, he is one who scores on himself and does silly things like that. So, he can do great things, but isn't yet a great goalie.

But at the same time he did shut out a Tartan team in Oakdale that scored on Phillippi. So he's a good goalie that needs a lot of work on the little things.
Hova

Post by Hova »

HShockeywatcher wrote:Just curious, but when did he swear at people and spray water on them? this wasn't during the game was it?
It was right after the game ended, in front of his own bench.
Cristo

Post by Cristo »

I thought it was a fantastical game!
Last edited by Cristo on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nhl06

Post by nhl06 »

I dont know why everyone is talking about Crandall, when Snider simply outplayed him in this game....Give some credit; where credit is due!!
DSID
Hova

Post by Hova »

nhl06 wrote:I dont know why everyone is talking about Crandall, when Snider simply outplayed him in this game....Give some credit; where credit is due!!
Amen.