Rosemount 07-08?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Bench Major

Rosemount

Post by Bench Major »

I heard a couple of kids quit to be in the marching band??? Are they better than the hockey team? :lol:
Winter16

Didn't Happen

Post by Winter16 »

As of right now the only 3 guys that were seniors or went out were Micheal Vath to St. Thomas Anthony Anderson to the Granite City Lumberjacks playing juniors and Anthony Maroney to go play AAA midget hockey with the Omaha Crush I think it is knowone at all has quit and know one should I think they will be a contender to go to the State Tournament.
Rbkhockey21

Re: Rosemount

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

Bench Major wrote:I heard a couple of kids quit to be in the marching band??? Are they better than the hockey team? :lol:
actually they have a GREAT marching band..3rd at the st.louis deal, thats impressive. And no none of them quit for marching band, and we all know you were trying to be the funny guy/girl but actually if you're going to poke fun at someone try to be civilized about it. This is by far the best team in Rosemount history..yes Rosemount has had a very sub par history but dont count them out..lets wait 2 or 3 weeks from now and then poke your band jokes...(they're band could beat yours anyday :lol: )
gmoola89

Post by gmoola89 »

Anyone think of Luke McManus?
breakout

Re: Didn't Happen

Post by breakout »

Winter16 wrote:As of right now the only 3 guys that were seniors or went out were Micheal Vath to St. Thomas Anthony Anderson to the Granite City Lumberjacks playing juniors and Anthony Maroney to go play AAA midget hockey with the Omaha Crush I think it is knowone at all has quit and know one should I think they will be a contender to go to the State Tournament.

What :?
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

breakout wrote:
Winter16 wrote:As of right now the only 3 guys that were seniors or went out were Micheal Vath to St. Thomas Anthony Anderson to the Granite City Lumberjacks playing juniors and Anthony Maroney to go play AAA midget hockey with the Omaha Crush I think it is knowone at all has quit and know one should I think they will be a contender to go to the State Tournament.

HS's cousin...
breakout

Post by breakout »

Neutron 14 wrote:
breakout wrote:

HS's cousin...

Thanks for clearing that up :lol:
larsey

Post by larsey »

Lots of talent on this team...no dynasty here...coach Macho picked up a lot of well coached peewee, and bantam kids. Coach (if ya wanna call him that) Micheltti was salavating to get these kids when he was at Rosemount. He's gone because he forgot about the the TEAM he had in front of him. Macho has a rather large job of keeping these boys in line. If he can do that, Rosemount has a good chance of being up around the top. If not, it's crash and burn...#4 or so!
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

If this team is so good what are some of the names that will be playing this year? I'm moving there this week, so just curious to see what's out there???
Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

Indians forever wrote:If this team is so good what are some of the names that will be playing this year? I'm moving there this week, so just curious to see what's out there???
Well they actually have a lot of spread out talent. They are led by the Brown Percy Porter line, with Mcmanus at the blue line as well as Carlson. And then Morgan should be in the pipes as well. Those are there "go to" guys that i would say.

others :arrow:
Mitch Markiewicz
Dustin Dale
Brady Loew(9th grader)
Andrew Anderson
Winter16

Post by Winter16 »

Rbkhockey21 wrote:
Indians forever wrote:If this team is so good what are some of the names that will be playing this year? I'm moving there this week, so just curious to see what's out there???
Well they actually have a lot of spread out talent. They are led by the Brown Percy Porter line, with Mcmanus at the blue line as well as Carlson. And then Morgan should be in the pipes as well. Those are there "go to" guys that i would say.

others :arrow:
Mitch Markiewicz
Dustin Dale
Brady Loew(9th grader)
Andrew Anderson
Nate Winter
Ben Cloud
Also
chillout

Post by chillout »

Winter16....yeah cause that doesn't give away that your either Nater Winter or his bro....
Jbone

Post by Jbone »

I don't think Rosemount will amount to much this year. Lots of people around the area sense an attitude problem that the coach will have to spend time dealing with.
They're also more worried about what people are saying about them on this message board than actually getting business done!
Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

Jbone wrote:I don't think Rosemount will amount to much this year. Lots of people around the area sense an attitude problem that the coach will have to spend time dealing with.
They're also more worried about what people are saying about them on this message board than actually getting business done!
Wait..what makes you say they have an attitude problem to deal with? and worrying about whats said on here?? the team isnt allowed to go on this board.
Jbone

Post by Jbone »

No... you, or "they," can go on this, just make sure that you don't get your underwear in a bunch just because someone says something you don't like.
Hockey is hockey and this board can sometimes fog your vision from the true goal.
Basically... talk is cheap!
Zamman

Post by Zamman »

Remember that most of what is posted on this board is opinion. Lots of posters think they know what is going on, but in reality we do not know that much about all these teams and players. I only post what I know. I see Richfield and AHA all the time and talk to the players, coaches and parents. That is where the information comes from. I post about other teams after I see them play.
Rosemount may start out real good, beat some good teams. In late February and March is when it matters most.
Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

Jbone wrote:No... you, or "they," can go on this, just make sure that you don't get your underwear in a bunch just because someone says something you don't like.
Hockey is hockey and this board can sometimes fog your vision from the true goal.
Basically... talk is cheap!
The only reason i got "my underwear" in a bunch is because i just dont see where you get your "facts" from. I have watched these kids as well as the Lake confrence for the past 6 years now and i can see what your talking about in the attitude problem as in Jt Brown, but that was his sophomore year..the kid has aged and matured. If you watched him last year any he was night and day from the way he carried himself his sophomore year. I was just stating a point is if you're going to bash a team, actually have the right evidence to back it up that is all! :lol: