HS Elite League Scores

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

quickgym guy

HS Elite League Scores

Post by quickgym guy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:18 pm

Any updates on the games this weekend?...

pioneers

Post by pioneers » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:46 am

Southwest 7 Great Plains 4

BC Guy

Post by BC Guy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:52 pm

Looking for up-date on any of the games this weekend - Sept. 28th - 30th.
Thank you.

pioneers

Post by pioneers » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:18 pm

Notheast 5 North 4

pioneers

Post by pioneers » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:29 pm

Northeast 7 Great Plains 3
Northwest 4 North 1 after 2 periods

pioneers

Post by pioneers » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:09 pm

Northeast 11 Northwest 1

he_shoots-he_scores

I've seen a lot of games

Post by he_shoots-he_scores » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:28 am

I feel bad for Northwest their goaltending is well below the level of this league. Funny considering they would have had Howe and Web.

That team basically spots every team 3 goals. Tough to do in this league.

pioneers

Re: I've seen a lot of games

Post by pioneers » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:36 am

he_shoots-he_scores wrote:I feel bad for Northwest their goaltending is well below the level of this league. Funny considering they would have had Howe and Web.

I see Webb is listed on their roster. Who do they actually have?

flatontheice

Post by flatontheice » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:41 am

he_shoots-he_scores wrote:I feel bad for Northwest their goaltending is well below the level of this league. Funny considering they would have had Howe and Web.

What is up with this team?

sicknasty7722

Post by sicknasty7722 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:04 am

flatontheice wrote:

From what i understand, they had Webb (AHA) and Hollerud (Blaine), and Hollerud was doing horrible so its now Webb (AHA) and Collette (WBL).

These two goalies are some of the states best so something is telling me there is something wrong with the players on the team, rather than the goaltending. The players come from Anoka, Blaine, Coon Rapids, etc....not exactly teams to produce top players if you know what I'm saying.

suntzu

Post by suntzu » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:08 am

sicknasty7722 wrote:
flatontheice wrote:

From what i understand, they had Webb (AHA) and Hollerud (Blaine), and Hollerud was doing horrible so its now Webb (AHA) and Collette (WBL).

These two goalies are some of the states best so something is telling me there is something wrong with the players on the team, rather than the goaltending. The players come from Anoka, Blaine, Coon Rapids, etc....not exactly teams to produce top players if you know what I'm saying.

You obviously have not seen this team play. They have had some goaltending issues. Webb has only played once or twice and Collette has really struggled. A little thin on D as well due to injuries, football, etc.

flatontheice

Post by flatontheice » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:10 am

suntzu wrote:
sicknasty7722 wrote:
flatontheice wrote:

You obviously have not seen this team play. They have had some goaltending issues. Webb has only played once or twice and Collette has really struggled. A little thin on D as well due to injuries, football, etc.
Who got injured?

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:18 pm

flatontheice wrote:
suntzu wrote:
sicknasty7722 wrote:
flatontheice wrote:

Who got injured?
Yes, I would like to know that as well, as far as the injured players...when you say thin on D can you give us a little more detail...

8)

Dazed&Confused

Elite League

Post by Dazed&Confused » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:07 pm

They should rename this league to ELITE FOR SOME AVERAGE FOR OTHERS Tier 1 AAAA Super Duper Hockey.