Negative Posts

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

GR3343

Negative Posts

Post by GR3343 »

Let's try to keep the topics and polls on a more positive nature. We don't need posters like gopher5 trash talking other players and teammates. I thought once those kids got to the high school side of the forum, they would be a little more intelligent and mature with their comments. Keep it clean, and if you've got a negative opinion, perhaps keep it to yourself, or find a way to keep it clean.
Last edited by GR3343 on Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

-(sounds good)
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

Even Edina? There's gotta be a little leeway with Edina.....
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

Neutron 14 wrote:Even Edina? There's gotta be a little leeway with Edina.....
Only goes for personal attacks on players or coaches. Everyone's going to disagree which is perfectly fine, but when the comments become personal or abusive, or just down right stupid in nature, that's where the problem lies. Be mature, disagree, agree, whatever, but just be mature. All of you are old enough and should know the difference. Feel free if you're an outstate guy to whack away at the cake eaters, and if you're a cake eater, feel free to swing for the fences at the dumb north guys, just try not to take it to a personal level. I believe that the forum was set up for debates and opinions, not player or coach bashing. Let's stay on point, fellas.
gopher5

Post by gopher5 »

i was just trying to get opinions....
breakout

Post by breakout »

GR3343 wrote:
Only goes for personal attacks on players or coaches. Everyone's going to disagree which is perfectly fine, but when the comments become personal or abusive, or just down right stupid in nature, that's where the problem lies. Be mature, disagree, agree, whatever, but just be mature. All of you are old enough and should know the difference. Feel free if you're an outstate guy to whack away at the cake eaters, and if you're a cake eater, feel free to swing for the fences at the dumb north guys, just try not to take it to a personal level. I believe that the forum was set up for debates and opinions, not player or coach bashing. Let's stay on point, fellas.

How about jersey numbers? I am kidding :D
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

gopher5 wrote:i was just trying to get opinions....
You were being exactly who you've always been. You were trying to stir something up for no reason. If you're that concerned with the topic, ask him what he thinks. Perhaps a poll should be started about you. I'm quite sure you wouldn't like the answers.
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

breakout wrote:
GR3343 wrote:

No hard feelings. Perhaps I misread what went into the post. Here's both of us wishing all the Minn. guys good luck in their pro endeavors.
gopher5

Post by gopher5 »

i was just interested to see what people thought of a.j.
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

gopher5 wrote:i was just interested to see what people thought of a.j.
The options which you gave were inappropriate and had the potential (I didn't read the responses, once I saw the poll I nuked the topic) to lead to the type of posts Mitch and I won't allow on this Board.

It was borderling trollish.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
breakout

Post by breakout »

GR3343 wrote:
breakout wrote:
GR3343 wrote: Only goes for personal attacks on players or coaches. Everyone's going to disagree which is perfectly fine, but when the comments become personal or abusive, or just down right stupid in nature, that's where the problem lies. Be mature, disagree, agree, whatever, but just be mature. All of you are old enough and should know the difference. Feel free if you're an outstate guy to whack away at the cake eaters, and if you're a cake eater, feel free to swing for the fences at the dumb north guys, just try not to take it to a personal level. I believe that the forum was set up for debates and opinions, not player or coach bashing. Let's stay on point, fellas.

No hard feelings. Perhaps I misread what went into the post. Here's both of us wishing all the Minn. guys good luck in their pro endeavors.

You may have misread what I was initially trying to convey. I was not trying to be negative or attacking.

I am a huge fan of that player and his style of play. Wish he was a Gopher for one more year. He would be dominant.
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

As long as I can still bash Edina, I'm fine. Oh, and Ironheads too. :lol:
breakout

Post by breakout »

Neutron 14 wrote:As long as I can still bash Edina, I'm fine. Oh, and Ironheads too. :lol:

Without a doubt.............Hill Murray is open too :lol:

Nothing but nice things can be said about Centennial O:)
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

breakout wrote:
Neutron 14 wrote:As long as I can still bash Edina, I'm fine. Oh, and Ironheads too. :lol:

Without a doubt.............Hill Murray is open too :lol:

Nothing but nice things can be said about Centennial O:)
Catholics were a given......
Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 »

Interesting, I was a part of the Goligoski high number thread and apparently it is Ok to attack someone who has a different opinion? I think people should respect the opinions of others if they are being civil and think this is a two way street.
gopher5

Post by gopher5 »

You were being exactly who you've always been. You were trying to stir something up for no reason. If you're that concerned with the topic, ask him what he thinks. Perhaps a poll should be started about you. I'm quite sure you wouldn't like the answers.
Ya you go ahead and make a poll about me.......to bad you have no clue who i am. Nice try though.
boblee

post 8296

Post by boblee »

gopher5 wrote:
Ya you go ahead and make a poll about me.......to bad you have no clue who i am. Nice try though.
To everyone on here you are gopher5. It'd be simple to make a poll about you. I'd hide away for a while if I were you. Mitch and Lee might not let you stick around much longer if you keep misbehaving.
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

gopher5 wrote:
Mitch and I know enough about you to ban you.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006