Top Line In The State

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

sicknasty7722

Top Line In The State

Post by sicknasty7722 »

Okay, let's hear it, who do you think will be the most threatening 1st line this season?
breakout

Post by breakout »

Budish line from Edina and Hendrickson line from Burnsville will be outstanding. Pitlick line from Centennial should be up there.
Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

Hendrickson-Barnes-Perisic :arrow: Bville
Brown-Percy-Porter :arrow: Rosemount
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER »

Whatever three forwards Oliver puts out there with Aaron Ness.
Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

ACTUALFORMERPLAYER wrote:Whatever three forwards Oliver puts out there with Aaron Ness.
That actually wouldn't be considered a "line".

Ness absolutely controls the game though :lol:
boblee

post 8322

Post by boblee »

Rbkhockey21 wrote:
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER wrote:Whatever three forwards Oliver puts out there with Aaron Ness.
That actually wouldn't be considered a "line".

Ness absolutely controls the game though :lol:
That certainly would be considered a "line." He says the three forwards on the ice with Ness out there. It is still a line.
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

If you know Roseau's line combinations you are the only one. Whoever is Roseau's first line is the best line in the state because of Ness on the blue line and the confidence they will have in Lee in the net.
gatzke

Post by gatzke »

landman, nelson, moser

ness, weston

lee
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

Edina's second line will be better than Roseaus first line. Mock my words...
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
salol 82

Post by salol 82 »

The definition of mock as in "MOCK" my words is: to imitate somebody in a way that is intended to make that person appear silly or ridiculuos......
Fortunatley since you are from Edina your both! Mark my words.
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

salol 82 wrote:The definition of mock as in "MOCK" my words is: to imitate somebody in a way that is intended to make that person appear silly or ridiculuos......
Fortunatley since you are from Edina your both! Mark my words.
When did they move the town of Centennial to cake eater land? :?

8)
State Champ 97

Post by State Champ 97 »

Neutron 14 wrote:Edina's second line will be better than Roseaus first line. Mock my words...
right :roll:
blucru11

Post by blucru11 »

good one i dont think Edina's second line will be able to keep up to Roseau's 2nd line.. we will have to just wait and see in March eh?
breakout

Post by breakout »

blucru11 wrote:good one i dont think Edina's second line will be able to keep up to Roseau's 2nd line.. we will have to just wait and see in March eh?

Think again, they will probably have Anders Lee and Leer on the 2nd line. Not sure who they might plug in on the other wing. Lee and Leer are both Elite 1 players who add depth to an already deep team.
sexytimeisnice

Post by sexytimeisnice »

Edinas second line will be lee casey gaarder and leer. that would be the number one line on any other team in the state. but i dont know why im wastin my time talkin about that cause the top line is an obvious choice: "the" dave meyer mullvehill and whoever else EP throws on that line, although the third member is really a non-factor beause the first two players mentioned are flat out studs, especially dirty dave meyer. As ive stated on this forum time and time again, he is and empty net goal scoring god. While most players get rattled as they skate down the ice all alone with the empty net staring at them like a vicious beast, dave meyer keeps his composure. Sure the stands may be half empty because the game is pretty much over, but dave doesnt care. It takes a true hero to be able to finish the other team off once and for all, increasing your teams lead from two goals to three in the final minute of the game. And to top it all off, dave knows exactly how to put on the finishing touches by performing one of his unreal celebrations. Although most of the crowd is already leaving the arena at this point, dave still puts on elaborate shows of creativity and showmanship, in hopes that there just might be a young 9th grade girl in the stands who finds daves combination of speed, skill, strength, and good lucks attractive. After the game all the reporters go straight for meyer, where he impresses the press with his intelligence and ablility to speak clearly. Dave is my hero! MEYER FOR MR.HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

Geez Sexy, nice post an all, but umm..., relevance to this thread?
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

State Champ 97 wrote:
Neutron 14 wrote:Edina's second line will be better than Roseaus first line. Mock my words...
right :roll:
I no lie "97", I no lie!

Hill will better formulate a "first" line that will be better than Roseaus "first" also.

Edina's team will rival Centennials 04 team, sending at least 7 kids on to D1 Hockey.

Again I say, Mock my words!
BERG RENOLZ

Post by BERG RENOLZ »

Edina has the most talent in the state. They would have the best forward line in the state, i'll agree. I'll take Roseau's starting group as a whole though. I'm really hoping it gets set up for a Roseau vs. Edina state final. There would be a ton of talent on that ice sheet, so it would definitely be a fun game to watch.
blucru11

Post by blucru11 »

oh and thats right Roseau isnt sending any... maybe 6-8 players from this years rams will be playing D1 hockey
breakout

Post by breakout »

blucru11 wrote:oh and thats right Roseau isnt sending any... maybe 6-8 players from this years rams will be playing D1 hockey

Like Neut's assesment of Edina's 7 kids going................MAYBE :D
boblee

post 8325

Post by boblee »

blucru11 wrote:oh and thats right Roseau isnt sending any... maybe 6-8 players from this years rams will be playing D1 hockey
I don't know about that many...
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

gatzke wrote:landman, nelson, moser

ness, weston

lee
A lot of people hope you are right, but I don't think so. Atleast not to start the season.
Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman »

The best line and it is not even close is the line of Toews, Stepan and Murray from Shattuck. 3 d-1 commitments and they have it all skill with Stepan, Toughness and skill with Murray, and everything with Toews.

There is no debate here!
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

sexytimeisnice wrote:Edinas second line will be lee casey gaarder and leer. that would be the number one line on any other team in the state. but i dont know why im wastin my time talkin about that cause the top line is an obvious choice: "the" dave meyer mullvehill and whoever else EP throws on that line, although the third member is really a non-factor beause the first two players mentioned are flat out studs, especially dirty dave meyer. As ive stated on this forum time and time again, he is and empty net goal scoring god. While most players get rattled as they skate down the ice all alone with the empty net staring at them like a vicious beast, dave meyer keeps his composure. Sure the stands may be half empty because the game is pretty much over, but dave doesnt care. It takes a true hero to be able to finish the other team off once and for all, increasing your teams lead from two goals to three in the final minute of the game. And to top it all off, dave knows exactly how to put on the finishing touches by performing one of his unreal celebrations. Although most of the crowd is already leaving the arena at this point, dave still puts on elaborate shows of creativity and showmanship, in hopes that there just might be a young 9th grade girl in the stands who finds daves combination of speed, skill, strength, and good lucks attractive. After the game all the reporters go straight for meyer, where he impresses the press with his intelligence and ablility to speak clearly. Dave is my hero! MEYER FOR MR.HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!

If Edina's second line would be the first line on any other team in the state, like you say. Wouldn't that make Edina's first line better than any other line in the state? Hmmm...... interesting. :shock:
The U invented swagger.
RBK26

top lines in each conference

Post by RBK26 »

who will the top line be in each conference?