Jake Hendrickson

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

NHL07cheif

Jake Hendrickson

Post by NHL07cheif »

Whats does Jake's hockey future look like....any D1 offers? what schools are looking @ him?
elliott70

Re: Jake Hendrickson

Post by elliott70 »

NHL07cheif wrote:Whats does Jake's hockey future look like....any D1 offers? what schools are looking @ him?

Who???? :?
suntzu

Post by suntzu »

elliott70 wrote:
NHL07cheif wrote:Whats does Jake's hockey future look like....any D1 offers? what schools are looking @ him?

Jake Hendrickson - he listed in in the subject line. (I never look at the subject line either, Elliott) :D
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam »

Heard he committed to UMD
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

suntzu wrote:
elliott70 wrote:

Jake Hendrickson - he listed in in the subject line. (I never look at the subject line either, Elliott) :D
Yes, I saw that.
What Iwas looking for would be something like this.

Jesse Nemgar, So F, Bemidji HS
Fast, good hands and feet, not very big.

Anyone have anythoughts on him?

That way those that do not know the individual can get up to speed quicker.

:D
Penalty Shot

UMD Bound

Post by Penalty Shot »

I have watched Jake play and had the opportunity to talk with him a few times. In my opinion UMD got a very good player and a great teammate. He is smart, unselfish, skilled, and will put the team in front of his own personal acheivements. Congrats to Jake and UMD
sicknasty7722

Post by sicknasty7722 »

I was not very impressed after watching him and his Elite I team take on SSM. He didn't seem to be much of a factor. Maybe it was just a bad game?
Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 »

sicknasty7722 wrote:I was not very impressed after watching him and his Elite I team take on SSM. He didn't seem to be much of a factor. Maybe it was just a bad game?
I've seen this kid play for years. He is in my opinion, the most underrated player in the state. If he were 2" taller my guess is he would be on everyon's radar. Sandelin got a good one!
ColdasIce

Post by ColdasIce »

Hockeyguy_27 wrote:
sicknasty7722 wrote:I was not very impressed after watching him and his Elite I team take on SSM. He didn't seem to be much of a factor. Maybe it was just a bad game?
I've seen this kid play for years. He is in my opinion, the most underrated player in the state. If he were 2" taller my guess is he would be on everyon's radar. Sandelin got a good one!
sandelin got another small one....where is the size, connolly is only 5'7, tardy 59 and now Jake is listed at 59 also, I believe time will tell about Jake...he has looked good playing with tyler barnes who doesn't impress me too much either
pioneerhockey12

d

Post by pioneerhockey12 »

jake is the best playmaker in the lake conference with out a doubt this year. and with barnes's scoring ability look for him to put up another 70+ point season