locker room fun

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

ndirishfighting

locker room fun

Post by ndirishfighting »

Does anyone know of any high school teams having any type of fun enviroment in the locker rooms, a tv, game console, ping pong table or anything.
sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 »

apparently throwing cake around is fun, right zamman?
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

Sauk Rapids got their own locker room built a couple years ago and in the process they gained some leather couches and a big screen TV.
The U invented swagger.
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

Goldy Gopher wrote:Sauk Rapids got their own locker room built a couple years ago and in the process they gained some leather couches and a big screen TV.
That must be why they're consistently in the top 10. :roll:
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

GR3343 wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:Sauk Rapids got their own locker room built a couple years ago and in the process they gained some leather couches and a big screen TV.
Didn't know you had to be in the top 10 to have fun. :roll:
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
LetsPlayHockey22

Post by LetsPlayHockey22 »

And Sauk Rapids has actually been in the top 20 consistantly over the past few years, not top 10 but top 20
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

GR3343 wrote:
What does that have to do with anything? Especially involving this thread.
The U invented swagger.
theref

Post by theref »

I've heard some pretty nasty things about what kind of fun the Duluth East kids have involving bread. Hope somebody can tell me that this act is not true and doesn't happen. Yuck. By the way, my sorce is a former player for East.
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

theref wrote:I've heard some pretty nasty things about what kind of fun the Duluth East kids have involving bread. Hope somebody can tell me that this act is not true and doesn't happen. Yuck. By the way, my sorce is a former player for East.
If you heard it form a former player, who are you expecting to come on here and say that it doesn't happen?
The U invented swagger.
theref

Post by theref »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
theref wrote:I've heard some pretty nasty things about what kind of fun the Duluth East kids have involving bread. Hope somebody can tell me that this act is not true and doesn't happen. Yuck. By the way, my sorce is a former player for East.
If you heard it form a former player, who are you expecting to come on here and say that it doesn't happen?
Thought maybe the player was lying or just blowing it out of preportion.
wheels

Post by wheels »

I know I'm old... but what in the world would you do with bread?
SB24

Post by SB24 »

really? do you really want to know? not sure why.
RIP suzy 12.10.2006 - 2.27.2008
Blue&Gold

Post by Blue&Gold »

And then some parents of a girl player threatened to sue for the girls to get to use that room too, even though they didn't raise a finger to get money and that they (girls team) are a co-op with Sartell and the normal home rink is there...

What ever happened there? I know it was one family, but they can really cause problems..
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

Blue&Gold wrote:
And then some parents of a girl player threatened to sue for the girls to get to use that room too, even though they didn't raise a finger to get money and that they (girls team) are a co-op with Sartell and the normal home rink is there...

What ever happened there? I know it was one family, but they can really cause problems..
I never heard about that. Some people just don't get it. :roll:
The U invented swagger.
Blue&Gold

Post by Blue&Gold »

It was a large article in the St. Cloud Times during the past season. I'm hoping that the SR Boys were able to hold their ground and not give up their hard-earned locker room. If justice were served, then the girl in question is no longer playing and the parents are busy trying to sue the state for making the air such that their kids aren't as smart as the other kids... (sorry, but they rub me the wrong way..)
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Wow, that's really dumb that people would actually do that.
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

HShockeywatcher wrote:Wow, that's really dumb that people would actually do that.

Good to have you back!

AY 8)
NorthernHockey89

Post by NorthernHockey89 »

Heard from a couple of Roseau players they had a plasma screen tv in their lockerrom.
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

GR3343 wrote:

Wow... :oops:
"Be a teammate first"
hockeypimp111

Post by hockeypimp111 »

Andover has a ping pong table in theirs
tpshockey30

Post by tpshockey30 »

goooooood ol' locker box'n! welll or as sooon as they ban it from our arena (shhh tho, coach doesnt quite know yet :twisted:
one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty »

ps2, ddr, guitar hero and nhl 07
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

one shot shotty wrote:ps2, ddr, guitar hero and nhl 07
For what team?
The U invented swagger.
quickgym guy

Post by quickgym guy »

hockeypimp111 wrote:Andover has a ping pong table in theirs
This explains why they are such a powerhouse...
Dan32gler

Post by Dan32gler »

Blue&Gold wrote:

that same thing happened in Orono a couple years back and now the boys and girls have to switch off every year