Leddy to the Gophers

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

breakout

Leddy to the Gophers

Post by breakout » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:25 am

GB, I heard that one last night. Any truth to that? I have not read that on your blog.

Gopher Blog

Re: Leddy to the Gophers

Post by Gopher Blog » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:14 am

breakout wrote:GB, I heard that one last night. Any truth to that? I have not read that on your blog.
He visited last Thursday and I had heard through multiple people that he was likely to commit sometime soon. He had not done so as of Monday morning but it sounds as if he did later that day.

I had the blog post written up last Friday and have just been waiting for him to follow through. :)

flatontheice

Congrats

Post by flatontheice » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm

Congrats to Nick!! Gophers got a good one there. Great player...great kid.

breakout

Post by breakout » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:17 pm

Gopher Blog wrote:
breakout wrote:GB, I heard that one last night. Any truth to that? I have not read that on your blog.
He visited last Thursday and I had heard through multiple people that he was likely to commit sometime soon. He had not done so as of Monday morning but it sounds as if he did later that day.

I had the blog post written up last Friday and have just been waiting for him to follow through. :)

Just looked at your blog................congrats to Nick! His skating ability and decision making will add value to the Gophers.

He looks like a young kid when you look at him (unless things have changed). Maybe he has more in the tank from a growth perspective.

Budish and Nick Mattson next?

Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 pm

breakout wrote:
Gopher Blog wrote:

Just looked at your blog................congrats to Nick! His skating ability and decision making will add value to the Gophers.

He looks like a young kid when you look at him (unless things have changed). Maybe he has more in the tank from a growth perspective.

Budish and Nick Mattson next?
I love Leddy as a player! Good for the Gophs. Also breakout I agree with you especially about Budish, this kid is one they can't let get away. If he plays for the Sioux we're bummin big time.