crooksotn

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

thekid

crooksotn

Post by thekid »

matt grove? Any one herd of him
fivehole628

Re: crooksotn

Post by fivehole628 »

Its CrooksTON and heArd... by the way. And no, who is he?
thekid

Post by thekid »

he is the starting goalie for the pirates i guess he is supposed to be pretty good i herd that he was one of the alternets for teh national 16 team
fivehole628

Post by fivehole628 »

Is it just me... or has Crooston always had a good goalie? How come they haven't competed for state lately?
thekid

Post by thekid »

yeah they have always had a very gifted goalie they always end up losing a tough game first round playoffs but from what i have herd from the old coach jeff perrault he is going to be a stud
croxhock

Post by croxhock »

Yeah this kid is going to be a stud this year. Matty is very talented, he will be winning some big games for the pirates this uear.
Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

Had the coin landed the other way Crookston wouldn't exist and Davis would.

Well enough history, lets get back to the here and now. For the five posters that might read this, it doesn't matter whether their sweater reads "Crookston", "Crooksotn", or even "Davis", they need someone to emerge who can score some points.

The Twins prove year in and year out that pitching and defense can keep you competitive, but it will get you only so far.

At some point you need to hit the Boofing ball, or in this case, score some goals.
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

I should be at the rink when the Govs kick the snot out of them on the 7th of December! :roll:
Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

Over the years, the Pirates have not done well on that flypaper in Aldrich Arena.
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

Irishmans Shanty wrote:Over the years, the Pirates have not done well on that flypaper in Aldrich Arena.
Good news for them then... This one is at Phalen - much colder and faster.