Park Rapids Easiest schedule ever?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

warriors07

Post by warriors07 »

TTpuckster wrote:
SB24 wrote:You're right, this is a joke...PR people can't stop raving about their awesome team, but the best they say is that they are a "top 5 team." Thats top five in the section right? not the state? haha, if warroad was ever not the favorite you wouldn't find people on here touting them all over the place but when PR is going to be a top five team, well then there better not be any disrespect...whatever, get over it.

oh, and as far as Elliot goes, he's probably one of the most respectable people on this board...lay off.
I 2nd that.
If Elliot says those things, I believe him.

I see that Elliot is not responding anymore to this hogwash.

No need to anymore.
Yeah, you're right, i am sure it's because he is prolly recruiting out in Omaha right now for his college clubs or he is at home pouting because they lumberjacks were spanked tonight.

P.s. maybe i'll chang emy name to I luv Mcmorrow due to the fact that that is who i was argueing about
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Just remember, an average player stands out on a below average team that plays lower caliber teams yet... :lol:
RIP suzy 12.10.2006 - 2.27.2008
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

warrior07....just gave you those suggestions because of the ring to them and to point you in the right direction. MAYBE......typical snot-nose can't make a decision or have any real creativity. Hey....how about "Locker Room Leech" as that's what it sounds like you are. :lol:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

SB24 wrote:Just remember, an average player stands out on a below average team that plays lower caliber teams yet... :lol:
Who would this average player be?...or was that just a statement you would like to clear up..??
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Ok, rather than having you actually read the thread over again..."Warrior"07 was talking about McMorrow...
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

SB24 wrote:You're right, this is a joke...PR people can't stop raving about their awesome team, but the best they say is that they are a "top 5 team." Thats top five in the section right? not the state? haha, if warroad was ever not the favorite you wouldn't find people on here touting them all over the place but when PR is going to be a top five team, well then there better not be any disrespect...whatever, get over it.

oh, and as far as Elliot goes, he's probably one of the most respectable people on this board...lay off.
It called pride for the team you watch, played on, have kids on, same town you live in...you cant jump on the bandwagon...nobody called them an AWSOME team but im sure PR appreciates the comment...and honestly if Elliot can make a bold statement that he is a scout for various college teams and elites then he knows its coming...lay off?. right :roll:
warriors07

Post by warriors07 »

SB24 wrote:Just remember, an average player stands out on a below average team that plays lower caliber teams yet... :lol:
Average players usually don't make the national select 15 team in st cloud. He obviously didn't make it because he is from Park...so SB24, with all of your hockey knowledge, how did he make it then?
SB24

Post by SB24 »

haha can u not tell that im just trying to get you worked up? ...or i mean his dad is friends with the coach.
Wave Fan 68

Post by Wave Fan 68 »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:Hacks...crappy teams with players that can't skate so they hack their opponents as they skate by. Clear enough?
if lurke gets hit once by anyone over 200 lbs he is done. not very physical
SB24

Post by SB24 »

SiouxRecruit wrote:[...and honestly if Elliot can make a bold statement that he is a scout for various college teams and elites then he knows its coming...lay off?. right :roll:
Why would he have it coming? Are you assuming he's making it up?
Undercover Hockey Lover

Wave Fan 68 wrote:if lurke gets hit once by anyone over 200 lbs he is done. not very physical
Sic 'em boys.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This should be good to watch..... :lol:
newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:
Wave Fan 68 wrote:if lurke gets hit once by anyone over 200 lbs he is done. not very physical

First, good luck getting the 200 lbs kid to the same spot as Lehrke. Second, good luck hitting him head on with any sort of steam. Third, good luck making it count before the whistle.

You guys make it sound like you can just skate up to him and tee off, if that was so then why dont teams do that? THEY CANT CATCH HIM! He is quick, elusive and very very difficult to catch with any sort of steam... There is a reason he is being scouted heavily in the WCHA.
Undercover Hockey Lover

NEWsguy that went right over your head as usual. :roll: The :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: are the 4 PR posters that are on here quite regularly. The point was to sit back and watch them shred the Green Wave fan and YOU have to get in the way. #-o Oh well...really doesn't matter as they're just ankle biters anyway. :lol:
BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote: they're just ankle biters :lol:

You like that sort of thing? :lol:
Undercover Hockey Lover

BIAFP wrote:
Undercover Hockey Lover wrote: they're just ankle biters :lol:

You like that sort of thing? :lol:
Not particularly......the constant yipping gives me a headache. #-o
newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:NEWsguy that went right over your head as usual. :roll: The :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: are the 4 PR posters that are on here quite regularly. The point was to sit back and watch them shred the Green Wave fan and YOU have to get in the way. #-o Oh well...really doesn't matter as they're just ankle biters anyway. :lol:
I am a PR fan... Not sure who told you otherwise. Almost every team in 8A I am a fan of!
Undercover Hockey Lover

Sic 'em boys.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ......... :twisted: (NEWsguy)

Satisfied...ankle biter? :P
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Wave Fan 68 wrote:
Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:Hacks...crappy teams with players that can't skate so they hack their opponents as they skate by. Clear enough?
if lurke gets hit once by anyone over 200 lbs he is done. not very physical

hahahahahahaha....ok wave :wink: :arrow: :o
puckman22

Post by puckman22 »

yes, this is a very easy schedual
warriors07

Post by warriors07 »

I dont see too many 200 plus pounders in this section catching him, i will say marvin did a pretty good job last yr, Brett Lein supposidly was going to catch him and shut him down, but aa...

He's pretty fast
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

warriors07 wrote:

I dont see too many 200 plus pounders in this section catching him, i will say marvin did a pretty good job last yr, Brett Lein supposidly was going to catch him and shut him down, but aa...

He's pretty fast
yea hes pretty fast.... :wink:
newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 »

SiouxRecruit wrote:
warriors07 wrote:
Undercover Hockey Lover wrote: Sic 'em boys.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

He's pretty fast
yea hes pretty fast.... :wink:
Dont worry UHL will have something to say about it I am sure. Cant wait for his reply.... I am sure it will be breath taking.
Undercover Hockey Lover

newsguy35 wrote:Dont worry UHL will have something to say about it I am sure. Cant wait for his reply.... I am sure it will be breath taking.
YAWN..breath taking enough? :wink: