Burnsville vs Lakeville North

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who is gonna win?

Burnsville
82%
Lakeville North
18%

Total votes: 33

keepyourheadup

Post by keepyourheadup »

not just some, basically all except one
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

if anyone hears if this game is postponed or canceled let me know because its snowing in lakeville now but its not that bad but im just making sure.
GRAF 705

Post by GRAF 705 »

game played. Burnsville wins 3 to 1
goals by, may, mcduff, and hanson

Sturluagson gets win in goal
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

some bad turnovers by lakeville and absolutely no scoring threats at all (even 5-on-3 PP). they kept it close otherwise bending but not breaking in the D zone.
mnhockey777

Post by mnhockey777 »

burnsville had a ton of scoring chances but didn't convert, lakeville did not look good at all, and it should of been a bigger defeat. burnsvilles first line needs to start working as a team if they want to go anywhere.
goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 »

Alot closer of a score than i would have predicted but I'm sure the score doesn't reflect the game as well as if i were there watching...I'm looking foward to see how b'ville does versus edina
goldenhockey20

Post by goldenhockey20 »

Alot closer of a score than i would have predicted...but im sure the score doesn't reflect how the game was played.....I'll be interested to see how b'ville does versue edina next week
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

yeah the burnsville dominated the entire game carrying the play and giving LN almost no chance to get an offensive threat going. lakevilles goalie arentz actually played very well because alot of bvilles chances were point blank.
etune21

Post by etune21 »

i disagree, burnsville did not dominate the game. the first period was ugly but after that it was pretty close. i wanna say the shots at the end of the game were like 26 (bville) to 19 (lakeville). i thought lakeville played well the last 2 periods, they had some score chances, and they got 1. i would not say burnsville dominated this game at all, but i think it was an off day for a couple burnsville players.... like hendo who didnt do much but get 2 penalties
tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam »

mnhockey777 wrote:burnsville had a ton of scoring chances but didn't convert, lakeville did not look good at all, and it should of been a bigger defeat. burnsvilles first line needs to start working as a team if they want to go anywhere.
your only as good as your dance partner if they are off beat you will not be the prize of the party.