Hermantown vs. Denfeld

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will win?

Denfeld
56%
Hermantown
44%

Total votes: 36

barnorthhockeyguy

Dnefled / Hawks

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:24 am

Undercover you are Captain Obvious ! There is alot of hockey left to be played. But I have no doubt one of these two teams will be the top seed in this section. St. Cloud also will be up there cannot forget them as well. So this early game will be important in the seedings Captain Obvious as this was a section game. Id would say one of these two teams will be at state this year out of section 5A Denfeld or Hermantown.

barnorthhockeyguy

Dnefled / Hawks

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:24 am

Undercover you are Captain Obvious ! There is alot of hockey left to be played. But I have no doubt one of these two teams will be the top seed in this section. St. Cloud also will be up there cannot forget them as well. So this early game will be important in the seedings Captain Obvious as this was a section game. Id would say one of these two teams will be at state this year out of section 5A Denfeld or Hermantown.

barnorthhockeyguy

Hunters / Hawk

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:01 am

Hey Undercover you are captain obvious ! There is alot of hockey left in the season. But this already was a big game in the section and it will help deterrmine the seedings. These two teams are the Favorties to win the section. I would say theres a good chance one of these two teams will be the Section 5A champ. Dont count out St. Cloud either. So id say its obvious one of these two teams will be the # 1 seed come playoff time and go to state in this section.

barnorthhockeyguy

Hunters / Hawk

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 am

Didnt mean to post two. Didnt think the 1st one went thru ,