Burnsville vs. Edina

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Zamman

Post by Zamman »

GRAF 705 wrote:ok ok, lets wait til sections. Ive talked to a few Bville players, ive never seen them so pissed about a game/team. Edina/Bville in Feb. there will be some fists flying and hopefully some refs that arent on their knees.
Prediction for sections: Bville: 6 Edina:4
just like holy Angels, except holy angels was better than edina
Sorry, but if other teams have anything to say neither team will be playing each other come sections. Counting the chickens again...

As for the National Anthem, the only place where there is no disrutption is at St. Thomas. Most high schools are disrespectuful of the flag and the meaning that it brings. That is a different topic.

As for the idiot that threw the puck at opposing students, come over to our rink and do that, See what happens. We do not take lightly to disruptive students or fans. That is a fact!!
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Zamman wrote:
GRAF 705 wrote:ok ok, lets wait til sections. Ive talked to a few Bville players, ive never seen them so pissed about a game/team. Edina/Bville in Feb. there will be some fists flying and hopefully some refs that arent on their knees.
Prediction for sections: Bville: 6 Edina:4
just like holy Angels, except holy angels was better than edina
Sorry, but if other teams have anything to say neither team will be playing each other come sections. Counting the chickens again...

As for the National Anthem, the only place where there is no disrutption is at St. Thomas. Most high schools are disrespectuful of the flag and the meaning that it brings. That is a different topic.

As for the idiot that threw the puck at opposing students, come over to our rink and do that, See what happens. We do not take lightly to disruptive students or fans. That is a fact!!
Sounds like a challenge :lol: Any bets on how many Edina kids throw pucks at fans when they play AHA?
At Canadien games they sing the O' Cannada National Anthem during the last minute of the game! At the Ralph (i.e., University of Cannada) 11000 overinduldged canadiens - That is loud - that is fan support - that is respect, maybe...
HornetFan08

Post by HornetFan08 »

Zamman wrote:As for the idiot that threw the puck at opposing students, come over to our rink and do that, See what happens. We do not take lightly to disruptive students or fans. That is a fact!!
Why are you inviting us to throw pucks at you? Im sure burnsville isnt taking their disrepect lightly but they didnt do anything about it.
breakout

Post by breakout »

I can see it now; chuck a puck with sponge pucks and fans will have to wear helmets :lol:

Let's just get a long :wink:
superfan08

Post by superfan08 »

burnsville fans were just singing the anthem like they always do, it was just a little harder with a live singer, then the usual song on a cd
HornetFan08

Post by HornetFan08 »

That was a terrible rendition of the anthem.
mnpuck1233

Post by mnpuck1233 »

nobody got hit by the puck..i was 2 rows down from where it landed. And i really dont see why were challenging eachother to come in to our house and throw pucks at our fans. Burnsville wasn't intentionally trying to ruin the anthem either..the poor girl was just singing it verrryy slow and quiet...sorry if us "high school folk" are loud and rowdy for one of the biggest games of the year.
HornetFan08

Post by HornetFan08 »

im in highschool, and that was a terrible rendition. I couldnt freakin hear whoever it was, so we just sang it.
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

No one could, it seems like it was the singer's fault and not the students fault. The students only joined a poorly sung national anthem and sung it right.
hockeyisok

Post by hockeyisok »

no one got hit by the puck, even though it was gutsy i don't think anyone at bville would've even tried it.

the girl singing the national anthem sucked so we just thought we'd help her out, its not our fault she was offbeat and felt like crying :wink: .

and our AD is just psycho, he gets mad when we say "suck". whats the point of playing at home if you can't cheer? if it gives your team an advantage its all the better. if your crowd isn't as good as ours thats not our fault, don't punish us for it.

and i wanna know how we "invited" you to throw pucks at us?