Roseville Hockey

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Dazed&Confused

Roseville Hockey

Post by Dazed&Confused »

What happened to Lensing? I was surprised not to see him on the Varsity roster
Lucia4President

Post by Lucia4President »

Roseville will be very average this year. Mueller will carry them as far as they will go, and that won't be far because they don't have enough depth or good goaltending to win.
HOUNDS
Charliedog

Post by Charliedog »

Roseville had a few kids who made some "poor choices" and as a result will be sitting at JV for the time being.
HOCKEY SCOUT

Roseville

Post by HOCKEY SCOUT »

Roseville will have as good a shot at winning a section semifinal as Stillwater or W.B. I don't believe any one of these teams has a chance to beat Hill. Stillwater actually has a good shot at upsetting one of these 2 teams to get to the final. Hill just has to much talent not to be the section champs this year. roseville will score more than people think this year but must find answers on the back end in goal and on defense. The S.E.C. is down quite a bit this year in talent compared to the last few years. This will make it much closer all around for some teams trying to break into the top 4 teams. Stillwater and M.V. should make some noise in this conference.
wbmd

Re: Roseville

Post by wbmd »

HOCKEY SCOUT wrote:Roseville will have as good a shot at winning a section semifinal as Stillwater or W.B. I don't believe any one of these teams has a chance to beat Hill. Stillwater actually has a good shot at upsetting one of these 2 teams to get to the final. Hill just has to much talent not to be the section champs this year. roseville will score more than people think this year but must find answers on the back end in goal and on defense. The S.E.C. is down quite a bit this year in talent compared to the last few years. This will make it much closer all around for some teams trying to break into the top 4 teams. Stillwater and M.V. should make some noise in this conference.
I have to agree that Stillwater will be right up there.
Zoltan27

Post by Zoltan27 »

this message has been deleted.
Last edited by Zoltan27 on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rbk28

Post by rbk28 »

Zoltan27 wrote:roseville has a very weak d- core that is the coaches faults because last years defensive core was all seniors and they played most of there carreers so they shoould of given some of there under classmen some chances to get experience last year. There goaltending is very questionable and there offence is very explosive but i am very dissapointed with the way adam mueller is player. he is not the same player that he was 2 years ago and i think he really needs to step it up
he doesn't pass at all