Edina Varsity Sr. goaltender(was)looking for a JGA Team

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

bmestler

Edina Varsity Sr. goaltender(was)looking for a JGA Team

Post by bmestler »

As of Sunday, December 2nd, I'm playing with Wessy's Boys. Thanks Wessy's Boys. We'll have a great season!
Last edited by bmestler on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JGACoach

Post by JGACoach »

I am sorry to hear that you did not make the team you wanted to be on. However i really don't think you can just go and ask to be placed on a A team in a different city. That is just one persons opinion.
Dominator55

Post by Dominator55 »

I think that he can. If another team needs a goalie for there A team and they want him, that is there decision. Plus, what happened at Edina's Junior Gold tryouts this year was absolutely insane, and I am not going to explain it. Alot of coaches/board members are under fire now.
JGACoach

Post by JGACoach »

Well dominator i wasn't aware that "free Agency" had been approved by the metro league. The kid has a team, bottom line. And what ever happened in Edina was bound to happen, they had 87 kids tryout. That is a headache in it self.

I fell bad for the kid that he did not make an "A" team, but he doesn't have the right to go to another team because of this unfortunate circumstance. That is just my opinion though.
atomK

Post by atomK »

For starters they could have gone to more teams, particularly 2 Jr Gold B teams. They would have saved about 10 players.
lance

Post by lance »

this goalie already commited to wessys boys this season