If I were a Pioneer Forward....

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

rbk28

Post by rbk28 »

pistol wrote:
wbmd wrote:
MNsGreatest#2 wrote:If I were a Pioneer forward...

I would transfer
TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL AT THAT!!
Sounds good... there I could be a star... watching the tourney from home isn't something I'd dream about, though.
CENTURY PANTHERS :lol:
Pioneerprideguy

Post by Pioneerprideguy »

Century 0-2 HM 2-0 :lol:
O-townClown

Huh?

Post by O-townClown »

If somebody would do anything different as a Pioneer forward than they would as a Ram, Hornet, Greyhound, or Screaming Meanie forward that's messed up.

Who you play for shouldn't affect how you play.

Didn't Randy Moss admit to taking plays off? Not good.

This is a dumb thread. What is it, a dream sequence?
Be kind. Rewind.
hockeyxprt1

Post by hockeyxprt1 »

I feel so much dumber for the 47 seconds it took to read this thread. I could of actually done some work. Naw, I'll just read a different thread.
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

hockeyxprt1 wrote:I feel so much dumber for the 47 seconds it took to read this thread. I could of actually done some work. Naw, I'll just read a different thread.
Welcome to an Admin's world. Image

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

hockeyxprt1 wrote:I feel so much dumber for the 47 seconds it took to read this thread. I could of actually done some work. Naw, I'll just read a different thread.
Just goes to show ya........ the pond is never fished out :wink:
Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 »

This thread went reallllllll far :!:
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

At almost 900 views, obviously this thread has generated some interest. It actually took some thought and imagination for the thread originator to put that first post up there, but many of you clowns wouldn't get it. Stick to your threads like "Who will win between so and so" and "Hat Trick Club" etc. - maybe you can actually understand those. No one ever accused the MN HOCK faithful of being "high-brow" and does that ever ring true!

AY 8)
fkahckyprofessor20

Post by fkahckyprofessor20 »

AngusYoung wrote:At almost 900 views, obviously this thread has generated some interest. It actually took some thought and imagination for the thread originator to put that first post up there, but many of you clowns wouldn't get it. Stick to your threads like "Who will win between so and so" and "Hat Trick Club" etc. - maybe you can actually understand those. No one ever accused the MN HOCK faithful of being "high-brow" and does that ever ring true!

AY 8)
Don't get carried away now, AY. I understood it, but some of us lost that type of imagination in the 6th grade. Whereas others don't have to imagine at all, for they lived it!

8)
pistol

Post by pistol »

You cannot lose your imagination if you plan to be a great pioneer (or a great Pioneer forward).

Northwoods Oldtimer proves that imagination should not end by the sixth grade, and his hard work pays off... N.O. makes the first cut.

AY, you could be a great Pioneer goalie. Some Pioneer goalies put their imaginations (or delusions, Neutron might say) to work in ways even Pioneer forwards cannot fathom.

Why is dreaming of the State Tournament linked so closely to being a Pioneer? God may only know, but those dreams always seem to pay REAL dividends for Pioneers.
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

I'd shoot myself...with a pistol...of course. :lol:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
pistol

Post by pistol »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:I'd shoot myself...with a pistol...of course. :lol:
Thanks, Hockey Mom, but I already have a girl.
Undercover Hockey Lover

You missed that one kiddo....to me they are by far the best eye candy of any group of moms. Soccer mom are too uptight & harried, Basketball moms are too tall & skinny, Football moms are well...football moms....but Hockey moms...they're JUST right...yum!!:wink: Someday you'll understand for now just dream. :P
pistol

Post by pistol »

If she's already a Hockey Mom, then... "You missed that one kiddo!"
Undercover Hockey Lover

The question is....is she a mom or just a groupie? If she's a mom then you understand what I'm talking about.

But to answer the original question of the thread...I'd still shoot myself. :wink:
Last edited by Undercover Hockey Lover on Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pistol

Post by pistol »

The real question is... what would you do to become worthy of a Pioneer forward jersey?
Undercover Hockey Lover

I'd have my dad pay a whole lot of money thirty years ago....
pistol

Post by pistol »

Back then, only about $800 covered tution, uniforms, etc.. At least one varsity player did janitor work after school to help pay his tuition (though one of those boys would tell our White Bear friends that he was on scholarship instead).
SEMinnHockeyNut

Post by SEMinnHockeyNut »

If I were a Pioneer forward I would be thankful that Coach Gwozdecky gave me the chance that Lucia didn't and then I would pump a few past Frazee and pump my fists in the air right in front of Section #3!
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

[quote="MNsGreatest#2"]If I were a Pioneer forward...

I would transfer[/quote]

Or learn how to choke in March 8)
stpaul

Post by stpaul »

If I were a Pioneer forward...

I would go to the State Tournament 21 times in 33 years and play in 8 championship games.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

[quote="stpaul"]If I were a Pioneer forward...

I would go to the State Tournament 21 times in 33 years and play in 8 championship games.[/quote]

Last year it was two and out :?:
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

stpaul wrote:If I were a Pioneer forward...

I would go to the State Tournament 21 times in 33 years and play in 8 championship games.
Expect that number to become a memory, what with new transfer rules. Good luck fishing out a state contending team in the 8th grade.
Zeke16

Post by Zeke16 »

We'll see about that. They'll still continue to be good
pistol

Post by pistol »

I LOVE all the people who hate the Pioneers!

Being more hated than Edina shows that Lex and his boys are doing something right!

More hated than Edina...

More Tourneys than Roseau since they let Catholics play...

Looking better in green than anyone else...

If I were a Pioneer forward, I would want the haters to never stop!

Envy is the second best form of flattery.