I guess AHA won't go undefeated...

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

TheMeanRichJokeMan

Post by TheMeanRichJokeMan »

BladeButter44 wrote:Is the other goalie the kid that was down at Shattuck for a few years? I can't think of the name but he is from Edina.
Webb
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

better watch out i hear hutch is a beast this year.
breakout

Post by breakout »

TheMeanRichJokeMan wrote:
BladeButter44 wrote:Is the other goalie the kid that was down at Shattuck for a few years? I can't think of the name but he is from Edina.
Webb
He's been from all over or shopped all over: Minnetonka, Edina, Shattuck and now Holy Angels.

From what I hear.............he's a good kid. Good goalie too
The Weight Room

Post by The Weight Room »

Zamman wrote:
Tigers33 wrote:Zamman-
As far as the recruiting shot, nice try. Last year there were 10 freshman on the JV and they are now sophomores and there are three freshman playing on the varsity.
yea thats 3 more than most varsity teams...
stars612

Post by stars612 »

Well I for one did not expect AHA to go undefeated anyway, you don't just bounce back from losing the amount of talent they lost last year. But bad news for AHA fans, Boerger was playing hurt last night and is now out for a while. Apparently a lower body injury (foot). This puts AHA in a tough spot, because I believe Webb is out one more game, and JV goalie Casey O'Connor left AHA to go to Jefferson. This leaves AHA with two playable JV goalies, Tommy Burke and Robbie Pigozzi. Not sure how Trebbs is going handle this one.
Third times a charm.
stars612

Post by stars612 »

Oh, the intelligence of that remark. Apparently punctuation isn't Rosemount's thing. I am saddened and disheartened that this is the product that is coming out of our public schools :wink:.

You are a Tool.
Third times a charm.
Zamman

Post by Zamman »

darkchocolate wrote:i heard that negro kid raped holy angels put it in there butt and didnt even spit on it he is hood figga
This quote will not sit well with the kings on this board....Just letting you know...

And the Zamman does not start any thread involving St. Thomas. Until they come up and play with the big boys there is no clout. Also, I am in no way a fan of the bell-hops....
stars612

Post by stars612 »

Hmmm... false. I don't play hockey at all. And really I could care less about the hockey team being 0-1. I said they wouldn't go undefeated, and if you weren't illiterate, you would know that from my last post. I'll try to put "illiterate" into words you can understand. It means you doesn't read good figga.

Actually I think you can't deal with the fact that Washburn may as well not have sports because you get destroyed in everything. When was the last state title for Washburn in anything?

Fact of the matter is, you have no life, so you feel the need to go on Minnhock and start stuff. You are a huge tool. Do us all a favor and take one for the gene pool.
Third times a charm.
TheMeanRichJokeMan

darkchocolate wrote:i heard that negro kid raped holy angels put it in there butt and didnt even spit on it he is hood figga
I would probably respond to this post in not so nice manner, But judging by the grammar and the spelling I assume it was written by a semi-retarded 3rd grader and I simply won't pick on little kids. Especially retarded ones.
stars612

Post by stars612 »

I don't believe "semi-retarded" is politically correct MRJM... I think darkchocolate would prefer, "borderline-mentally challenged" or "handi-capable." I thank you for your cooperation.

I on the the other hand do like to pick on borderline-mentally challenged third graders. He is still a tool, handi-capable or not.
Third times a charm.
TheMeanRichJokeMan

darkchocolate wrote:
hmm really.. i bet you play jv dont you. sad to say that you pay your way just to make jv sad sad story, by the way im not from rosemount im from washburn. and didnt that public school beat you hmm.. im not going to brag about our team cuz we suck but thats fine im willing to deal with that, you cant deal with the fact that u are 0-1
Could someone please translate this stupidity for me? I might be able to read it if I had brain damage.
kickinwing

Post by kickinwing »

o go play northfield and shutup