Mahtomedi vs. St. Thomas.... Now who u got?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

windtomyback

Post by windtomyback »

opps, read this wrong.
dangle101

Post by dangle101 »

mahtomedi wil kill sta
thetender30

Post by thetender30 »

thattababy wrote:
BladeButter44 wrote:Ben Marshall is a very talented young player, but with the talent and ability that STA has, Mahtomedi will have a tough time winning.

STA has too many young guns....

You are correct. Marshall has no supporting cast.
are you kidding!??? james buttermore, colin trissler, ben holker, solid goaltender mitch smith, there are alot of great players on that team..
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

Go Zephs....

AY 8)
RushnCircles

Post by RushnCircles »

I would agree with "thetender30" - the freshman marshall is just a small piece in the puzzle
dangles07

Post by dangles07 »

I talked to a benilde player and asked him about the cretin game and he said the goalie was okay and he made a few nasty saves, but other than that not too impressive
deacon

Post by deacon »

saintpaulhockey wrote:
your right about CDH though, STA is going to blow them away, they are no good this year

Really smart thing to say pal. CDH has beat STA the last five times they have played, and STA is not accustomed to the physical style of AA!! STA is a bunch of fast flashy guys who are too afraid to play with the big guys in fear they might get hurt. STA is every players dream team to play against - small, wimpy, cocky and easily intimidated.
really, really smart thing to say pal, considering STA plays 11 AA teams and 12 A teams. also, i'm pretty sure they have done pretty well against those teams. furthermore, it's seems pretty idiotic to say that STA is "dream" to play against. you should ask th 24 teams they last year if they were a dream to play against, including Burnsville, Hill Murray, and an OT loss to Edina while outscoring opponents 152-47, better than 3-1. do you even know what you are talking about? the only thing you seem yo have gotten correct is that they are cocky, which in my opinion, can be a good thing.

end of rant.
thetender30

Post by thetender30 »

mahtomedi has a shot this year. They have been playing well.