We don't need HAL to tell us

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

pistol

We don't need HAL to tell us

Post by pistol »

We don't need HAL to tell us how this season will finish:

State Champs Hill-Murray

Runners Up Duluth East

Third Place Edina

Fourth Centennial

Fifth Benilde-St. Margarets

Sixth Cretin-Derham Hall

Can't play favorites with 7th and 8th, but the hint is they both have R's in their names!

You can try to convince my computer-besting mind otherwise, but please use some logic in your arguments....
BIAFP

Re: We don't need HAL to tell us

Post by BIAFP »

pistol wrote:We don't need HAL to tell us how this season will finish:

State Champs Roseau

Runners Up Duluth East

Third Place Edina

Fourth Centennial

Sixth Cretin-Derham Hall

Can't play favorites with 7th and 8th, but the hint is they both have R's in their names!

You can try to convince my computer-besting mind otherwise, but please use some logic in your arguments....

:roll:
pistol

Post by pistol »

Roseau lost to a Blaine team missing many key players, Bader.
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

pistol wrote:Roseau lost to a Blaine team missing many key players, Bader.
True! :shock: I read it here! :shock:
pistol

Post by pistol »

Right, I guess there is no argument from the cut-and-paste section then.
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

Blaine beat Roseau? I didn't realize they'd played yet...oh, that's right they SCRIMMAGED in Moorhead. Boy, that's sure a measuring stick. You say Blaine had some players missing? What kind of roster did the Rams have out there? I didn't realize scrimmages counted.... :roll:
Last edited by Undercover Hockey Lover on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:Blaine beat Roseau? I didn't realize they'd played yet...oh, that's right they SCRIMMAGED in Moorhead. Boy, that's sure a measuring stick. You say Blaine had some players missing? What kid of roster in the Rams have out there? I didn't realize scrimmages counted.... :roll:
"what kid of roster in the Rams...." - must be new English. Break it down for the class A folks on this board.

AY 8)
WayOutWest

Re: We don't need HAL to tell us

Post by WayOutWest »

pistol wrote:We don't need HAL to tell us how this season will finish:

State Champs Hill-Murray

Runners Up Duluth East

Third Place Edina

Fourth Centennial

Sixth Cretin-Derham Hall

I do believe you've upset the Roseau faithful. Feel shame!!! :oops:
HockeyFan1

Post by HockeyFan1 »

pistol wrote:Roseau lost to a Blaine team missing many key players, Bader.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ya ok
Undercover Hockey Lover

AngusYoung wrote:
Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:Blaine beat Roseau? I didn't realize they'd played yet...oh, that's right they SCRIMMAGED in Moorhead. Boy, that's sure a measuring stick. You say Blaine had some players missing? What kid of roster in the Rams have out there? I didn't realize scrimmages counted.... :roll:
"what kid of roster in the Rams...." - must be new English. Break it down for the class A folks on this board.

AY 8)
Thanks for pointing out that I missed a n, BADER oh I mean AY. I'll be sure to fix that for you...Midol Man. :roll:
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

Why so bitter, UHL? :evil: Too cold for ya up North? :( Take the skirt off and put on some pants.

BTW - it's "an n". :oops:

AY 8)
Undercover Hockey Lover

AngusYoung wrote:BTW - it's "an n". :oops:
So AY now you're the spelling and grammar gestapo. What next...the dingleberry checker? :lol:

Me...I'm thinking AP Jr. may now be the pistol...notice where DE was placed? If that isn't bucking for brownie points nothing is. :roll:
BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:

Me...I'm thinking AP Jr. may now be the pistol...notice where DE was placed? If that isn't bucking for brownie points nothing is. :roll:

I think your'e on to something there. I was hoping we were rid of old grab your anklets Pierre. But leave it to AP to turn a scrimmage into a game when it goes his way :roll:
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

BIAFP wrote:
Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:

I think your'e on to something there. I was hoping we were rid of old grab your anklets Pierre. But leave it to AP to turn a scrimmage into a game when it goes his way :roll:
Guys, the parrot act is getting a bit stale. You're as bad as PB and SS.

AY 8)
fkahckyprofessor20

Post by fkahckyprofessor20 »

Yeah, pretty sure Pistol or any other Blaine fans won't be dropping the argument anytime soon. Therefore, and I'll be sure to put this in the most anticipated matchup thread, I can't wait until Blaine and Roseau play this season. Then and ONLY then will the Blaine vs. Roseau matchup argument be legitimate. I will also make sure to :lol: when Blaine loses as well as when the Pioneers lose come playoff time.